Happy Valentine's Day Slender Man

Happy Valentine's everybody
"Hey Dana, wanna come to a Valentine's Day party?" asked Paige Lorries. She smiles at her sweetly. "No, I have other plans" Anya's eyes twinkle with interest. "Ooh~ Dana has a valentine? Who is he?" she elbows Dana's arm playfully. "Slender Man" she replies. Both friends blink in bafflement. "Bye" she waved as she walked off. "What did she say?" Anya turns to Paige. The blonde only shrugs.
Dana, after checking her parents weren't home, heads into the woods. She wanders around, looking for him. The creature sees the brown haired girl looking around. If he could, he would chuckle at her naivety. He could so easily kill her, so why hasn't he? Why has he allowed her to live so long? Who knows. She tugged at her sidelocks nervously. All of a sudden, the trees looked the same. The fog rolled in, making her anxiety multiple. Then, she felt the presence of someone behind her. "Slender Man, I hope that's you" she said, as she turned around slowly. Just as she suspected, the familiar tall figure in a black suit stood behind her. Smiling nervously, she cleared her throat. "I know you're an ancient being who probably doesn't even know what this is but..." she pushes her present into his chest. "Happy Valentine's Day, Slender Man" she says shyly. The creature takes the gift and opens it. It was picture of their selfie. "Put it in your pocket if you have any" she chuckles then stops. He didn't like that she wasn't looking at him. A tentacle lifts her chin, locking gazes with her even though he has no eyes. "Um..." she fidgets under his non existent gaze. His head tilted curiously. "C-Could I..." she shyly stuttered. The creature nodded. Her eyes brightened up with emotion. He liked to see her happy. It strangely made him fussy too. Whatever she wanted to do, he was for it.
She goes on her tippy toes, leaning in close. Her soft lips press unto where she imagined his mouth to be. Going back down her soles, she glued her eyes to her feet. "Bye Slender Man" she turns on her heels and runs off, not looking back. Suddenly, a tendril wraps around her wrist. She whirls around to face him, he gaze on her. His hands touch her cheek, which she glances at. "Yes?" she askes. He leans down and repeats the same action she just did to him. He stands back, observing her face. It was red as a tomato. She looks back down at her feet. Slender Man rubs the back of neck, wandering what to do then snaps his fingers. He approached the brown haired, freckled face, blushing mess and pushes a flower in view. She looks up at him then a smile spreads on her face like peanut butter. "Thank you" she takes the rose from him. She goes to leave then stops. "Remember, February 14th; Valentine's Day. Remember that" she blows the creature a kiss then walks away, taking in the sweet aroma of the plant. Meanwhile, Slender Man stands there, confused and strangely enough flustered....? He wanders why he did such a thing. There was no reason for him to give her a flower. Just because he knew her for most of her life doesn't mean he had no reason to do that? Maybe he was getting soft. Still, he just stands there, missing her warmth already.