As for them

We open with Maruba watching the events of last chapters ending. (The Isaribi shoving itself into the Orcus ship)

Maruba: MY SHIIIIIPP!!

-MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM: IRON BLOODED ORPHANS-

We then see Gaelio covered in bandages and McGillis in their ship.

Gaelio: What's going on?

McGillis: Don't force yourself and rest, Gaelio.

Gaelio: I told you it was only a scratch. How are we going to pursue them? As soon as we're ready, I'll go too. This time I'll get that twerp-

McGillis: We won't pursue.

Gaelio: What?

McGillis: Calm down. Because of Coral's death, there's too much work. We can't act right away.

Gaelio: But, are we going to leave them alone?

McGillis: No. From the package they sent, I'm certain Kudelia is aboard that ship. If that's the case, they'll be on the route to Earth soon. We'll see them again.

-Timeskip? Idk, we're in space.-

We see the Isaribi flying through the VOID.

Orga: Well? Is there a ship chasing us?

Tekkadan worker: There's no Ahab Wave reaction. There's currently no report from our patrols.

Orga, Eugene and Biscuit were in what seems to be their radar(radars?) station.

Eugene: We're saved.

Biscuit: Though we have to stay on guard.

Cut to the mekanik boys doing some repairs on the MS.

Takaki: Old man. Is the Armor reinforcement the same as the Mobile Workers?

Nadi: Are you stupid? Mobile Suits use a Nanolaminate Armor so they're totally different!

Takaki: What should I do then?

Nadi: Just hold on a second.

He checks something in his tablet thingy. 

Yamagi: Old man!

Nadi looks up to him.

Yamagi: Check around the reactors-

Nadi: I said wait. I'm a Mobile Worker specialist and I haven't touched Mobile Suits since I was a kid!

Takaki: These Mobile Suits were made a long time ago, right?

Nadi: Yeah, more than a long time ago. They're antiques from the Calamity war. even though Kento says the other one is from the UC...

Takaki looks at him wierd.

Nadi: Although most Mobile Suits other than the Gjallarhorn ones are antiques.

Takaki: What's the Calamity war?

(Insert terraria calamity joke here)

Nadi: It was a massive war that happened on Earth 300 years ago. A great amount of Mobile suits that could have destroyed Earth got into huge battles.

We cut back to Gaelio and McGillis in their fancy-ass ship.

Gaelio: A Gundam frame?

McGillis: Right. Prominent at the end of the Calamity war, it was one of the 72 machines called Gundam. It's individual name was Barbatos.

Gaelio: Gundam... I've heard about it, but are you sure?

McGillis: I'm checking the reactor patterns.