3. 𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

❝ 𝙨𝙝𝙖-𝙡𝙖-𝙡𝙖-𝙡𝙖-𝙡𝙖-𝙡𝙖, 𝙢𝙮, 𝙤𝙝, 𝙢𝙮!❞

katsuki had never felt this way before. he felt almost jealous that kirishima knew so much about you. he wanted to know you, even more than eijirou knew you. he wanted you to tell him things that you would never dream of telling kirishima. he wasn't jealous of kirishima himself. he was jealous that kirishima just knew so much that katsuki didn't.

that's why he just let you put on the movie after kirishima warned him. he wanted to know everything about this dumb children's movie, as long as it meant he got closer to you.

the blonde would never admit it, but the day he asked to start the agency with you, he was actually planning on asking you out. he got too scared, however, and only asked to start an agency.

katsuki had planned on the agency, no matter what. but asking you out? well, that was new to him. and kind of scary. so he just stuck with that and called it a day.

he honestly wished he would've asked you out when he had a chance because, after that, you two grew way too busy to be able to really talk. you both noticed that, and it really upset him. he knew it upset you too.

he felt like he had drifted away from you and he didn't like that. he had been pining for you ever since your second year. when you two got more distanced, it hurt him. he knew it hurt you.

you were so close that everyone had asked you if you were dating. you both denied it, but he sure as hell wanted it to happen. he hoped you wanted it too.

he had told kirishima about his feelings when he first started noticing the signs. he didn't know what it was so he asked kirishima for help. when kirishima explained it to him, katsuki went in full denial that he didn't like you like that. kirishima knew it was all an act.

besides, he knew his best friend.

katsuki was eventually honest with how he felt leading kirishima to start leaving hints to you, making sure katsuki consented.

you kind of caught on, but brushed it off, is what kirishima would tell katsuki. he frowned every time.

everyday, you grew his like to love. it scared him. but it excited him, as well. when he told kirishima that he loved you, he freaked out. katsuki didn't know why, but kirishima knew that you also loved katsuki.

kirishima knew neither of you used the "L" word lightly.

when kirishima told katsuki to do something about it, he told him about the plan to ask you out and the agency situation. kirishima gave him the okay.

after that night at minato's pizza place, he asked katsuki if he did it. he was saddened when katsuki told him that he didn't ask you out.

the conversation that you two held had made katsuki feel amazing. he loved talking to you. he knew you loved talking to him too because if you didn't, you wouldn't have talked to him over watching your favorite movie.

that made his stomach fill with butterflies. he loved you but he couldn't tell you. you two had grown too distant before, so he felt like he should get to know you again before he made a move.

he wanted to know more about you before he asked you out. he wanted the day he kissed your lips to be perfect. almost as perfect as you. he wanted the day to be memorable. so memorable that you could talk about it in your wedding vows.

who knew how romantic he could be? well, he knew. of course he did. he didn't read all of that romance manga for nothing. nobody else knew, however. scratch that, kirishima was the only person who knew other than him. he didn't tell that to anybody. he hoped one day he could show how romantic he was to you.

maybe he was getting too ahead of himself, but he didn't care. all he wanted was to wake up in your arms and see your calm face. he wondered what it would be like. all he wanted was to feel your lips against his. he wondered how soft they felt.

all he wanted was you. every passing second that he wasn't with you, he felt wrong in a way. he felt more angry. around you, he was way more lighthearted. first his friends noticed, then he did. you made him feel any other emotion besides angry. you could never make him feel genuinely angry.

but, when it came down to it, he pushed all of those thoughts to the back of his head, and didn't ponder on it until he got to his apartment that night. he tried his best not to think about you, but you had such an effect on his brain, mind, and soul. he couldn't not think about you, even after 5 years.

he loved you.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄this was shorter, but i honestly love it

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
this was shorter, but i honestly love it. this story is coming together AAAA. i'm so excited to see where this story goes :)