Protect You Guys Always

Plot- Mineta is dead tragically but he became protector and decides he would protect them from all harm. The only person that can see him and talk to him is Eri but no one believes her. So what's on an ambush by the villains mineta has to protect them.

Author Pov
   Mineta is smiling and spinning around standing front of the protectors choice. Mineta died tragically by a villain ambushed and died while trying to protect himself. Mineta said he would become he protector and that's what's he's about to become as he steps through the gate.
   Mineta's first choice is one person or a group he picks a group. His next choice was people you know or people you don't know he picks people he knows. His last was Class 1-A, EraserMic family or his family. Without hesitation he picked his first choice Class 1-A and EraserMic family.
    Once his choices were made he went onto earth to see his old classmates. Even tho they can't seem him, he's happy enough to be protecting him. After week mineta started to notice the Eri could see him as he watched over. "Mineta you're back." Eri said as mineta walked to her. "Eri,please mineta is dead." Denki said.
    Eri looked at mineta, "don't worry, they can't see me but they can feel so let's do something." Mineta said, "okay." Eri said with smile. As mineta went and hugged denki. "What the hell is touching me?" He asked startled. Eri just giggled to herself, "what hell do you mean dunce?" Bakugou asked.
   Mineta left his side, "nothing." Denki said, to put this way even tho anyone hardly liked mineta he was still apart of the class. It can't be the great Class 1-A if ones missing. Denki was the saddest out of all them as he and mineta we're great friends. Everyone was pretty sad including Mr.Aziawa as he lost one of his problem kids.
    The months passed by and mineta and Eri continued to talk even everyone discouraged her that he's dead she knows that she can see him. But after a few weeks mineta stopped coming as he wasn't really needed a that time. Eri gree sad as she had no one to play with anymore as mineta wasn't there anymore.
     Everyone else were relief that she stopped talking about mineta like he's there because he's dead. One day the class was outside in the same woods that mineta died in for training. Eri went with them as with Present Mic. They only went because Eri begged and cried to come along.
     As they begin training Eri saw rustling in the bushes as villains appeared. "IT'S AN AMBUSHED!!" Present Mic shouted, as the villains started attacking the kids. It didn't take long for the kids to fall, the villains were ready to kill. Eri couldn't sit still knowing should could do something.
    But all she can do is hope that mineta would come and protect them like he said.

Mineta Pov
    As sit in the clouds in heaven I felt my charm jiggled, "my friends they're in trouble." I said to myself. My charm lead the way as flew as fast as I can. I just hope I'm not to late to save them or else becoming a protector would useless. As my charmed stopped I saw the league of villains.
    They had my friends tied up hanging over a something and didn't look nice. I saw Eri as she looked at him with a smile,"mineta you're here." She said, "oh I remember that grape boy It was fun to to kill him." Shigaraki said. "Eri it isn't time for your games." Aziawa said.
    "Well now you guys can him in death." Shigaraki says he let dabi light the rope as it rips. I rushed as fast as possible and used my powers to grab a hold of them. "WHAT'S HAPPENING!!"shigaraki shouted, "You shall not hurt my friends." I said. I smiled as I can finally show myself.
     "Why you little grape." He said, I grabbed a hold of him a dnrest of the villains. "As an angel protector I can't kill you but I can wipe you memory." I said as they looked at me. "AS WHAT YOU DID TODAY YOU WILL NO LONGER REMEMBER YOU'LL FIND GOODNESS IN YOUR HEART AND FIX YOU WAYS!!" I said.
    A bright shined as they disappeared to a place where they can fixe there ways. I removed the the liquid that was there and the ropes from my friends. I landed on the floor as Eri ran to me, "I knew you would come and save us."Eri said. I opened my arms and looked at the class, "free hugs." I said and they hugged me.
     I started to disappear, "m-mineta what's happening?!" Denki asked, "I need to go, I have already saved you so I need to go back to being invisible." I said, "but I just got to see you again." Denki said, "and you see me again some day when you're in danger as I'm here to protect all of you guys." I said.
    "You might not be able to see me but Eri will make sure that you know I'm there and remember that, I'll Protect you guys always." I said before disappearing. I watched as the class looked at Eri, "we're sorry for no believing you." They said, "it's okay but don't forget what mineta said he'll protect us always." Eri said looking up at me.

The End
Hey guys I hoped you guys like this story and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and also this is the last oneshot for this book and if you guys want a book two comment and it will be out in two weeks so Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋👋👋