Chapter 7

heheh~ so uh... i might have to reread my story since i forgot :") please tell me if i went of the plot :') anyways here yall go~

.

.

.

After 3 hours of practicing i managed to get better every time 

Reynold: wow your getting better and learning at a rapid speed

"of course hehe~"

Emily: M-my lady t-the duke is asking for you

Reynold: Father? what does he want did you do something now *looks at Penelope*

Penelope: what are you looking at me like that I didn't do a thing i swear.... 

Penelope's POV

Now this is B*llsh*t I didn't  do a thing what does this bastard want with me now if this was Derrick's doing I might actually beat his ass with magic if this shit wasn't prohibited should I just try being a mage I wanna eattt "ok, let me get changed first", "but my lady the duke said now" poor girl was shaking I wonder what this guy is thinking "lets go then"

"Good Luck" Reynold say with absolute sarcasm, I rolled my eyes and left with Emily still in pants and the long sleeved shirt i borrowed from Reynold 

*knock knock*

"Come in" the duke said from inside and from that I was already shaking as the door was opened by Emily the stern face of the duke and derrick was replaced with shock once they saw what I'm wearing "I greet Father and young master Derrick" I curtsy "Get up" Derrick said "Why are you in those" oh damn really and here I was trying to hide this fact "I wanted to try swordsmanship so I asked Reynold to teach me" please pleasee believe this lie "Is that so" thank god "Yes father I would like to ask.... why was I called here I didn't do anything wrong right..." Hehehe how is my manner~ heh I practiced "I decided to lift your probation early since you didn't act up once"

Derrick mumbles under his breath "surprisingly... and the food the maid bought in how did you even learn how to cook" .... shit.. I can't just go and tell oh hey I learned it from my past life "Before my mother passed she taught me simple cooking" "but that dessert definitely wasn't simple" this bastard >:D "I found the book in the library" "you can actually read impressive" derrick said with a sarcastic tone "Derrick that is enough and Penelope you are now free to do as you please do not make a mess this time" 

"Of course father" heh I shot derrick a smug look then left when i came out I was greeted by Reynold who was leaning on a wall with his arms crossed "looks like it went well" I rolled my eyes "Meh couldn't be better wanna eat something" "sure~ what are you cooking now" "hmm lets see what i can find" we walked to the kitchen occasionally talking about random subjects 

(A/N: yess I'm doneee see you soon :) check my profile for my YT channel and tell me if you guys want a Gacha react video of this Au so that they react to the OG manwha adieuuu)