Valentines day

TW: make out session/smut, heavy cursing

Third person POV:

It has been a month since the whole being stood up situation, and here Eli was, single on Valentine's Day. That's a new type of sad.

Speaking of sad, Bryce looked really upset today, like she was bothered by something.

"I don't give a fuck what day it is take the fucking decorations down!" She yelled at an Elmer as he just stood there staring at her blankly.

"Ma'am you told us to attract more people by decorating during holidays." Elmer said, trying to calm her down.

"EVERY HOLIDAY BUT THIS ONE!" Bryce screamed in the blonde man's face.

Eli stood there staring at them and wondering, "why did Bryce hate this holiday so much?"

It really wasn't any of her business and she knew that, but Valentine's Day was Eli's favorite holiday and hearing someone say they didn't like it made her think one thing...

Bryce didn't have a Valentine as well.

Eli felt bad for her boss, but she was also confused. If this was the case then how?? Bryce was a beautiful and powerful woman who could probably get any man or woman she wanted. So why was she so lonely?

Eli decided she would make it her mission to give Bryce a good Valentine's Day.

She snuck into Bryces office while she was busy yelling and places a box of chocolates on her desk with a note.

She then quietly snuck out before anyone would notice.

Sitting back down in her cubicle she anxiously waited for Bryce's reaction. As she heard that familiar click of heels as started to regret this

What if Bryce had a boyfriend?

What if this creeped her out?

What if-

"WHICH ONE OF YOU ASS EATERS LEFT THIS ON MY DESK??" A loud voice boomed throughout the office.

The room went dead silent. So silent you couldn't hear a pin drop.

Oh shit.

She decided it was best to tell the truth then lie and be caught later.

"I-I did ma'am..." Eli said, her voice laced with fear and worry.

"Come here. NOW." Bryce yelled as the pink haired girl squeaked and quickly shuffled to Bryce's office.

She was so fucked.

Bryce slammed the door shut and locked it, causing Eli to jump slightly.

"Why did you think this was appropriate?? I get your new here but you should know by now how I feel about this day." Bryce said with venom in her voice.

"I thought...um..." Eli started to speak, but the words just wouldn't come out. She was terrified of being fired.

"You thought what." Bryce demanded as she glared at the pink haired girl in front of her.

"I-I thought maybe if someone showed you some kindness you would feel better...I wanted to tell you it's okay to not have a valentine every year..." Eli spoke as her nervously messed with the sleeves of her button up shirt.

Bryce looked at the girl surprised for a moment, then smirked and walked up to her, raising her chin with her finger to make her look her in the eyes.

"Well isn't that sweet~ a little princess caring for me.~" Bryce said seductively.

Eli blushed at her words and whimpered softly. She was stunned and didn't know how to respond to that.

Bryce then suddenly kissed her, just flat out kissed her out of nowhere.

Eli froze, becoming more and more flustered by the second. She knew this was wrong, this was her boss for fucks sake, they could both loose their jobs for this.

Eli pulled away from this kiss, as much as she wanted this she didn't want to cost Bryce her job.

"I'm sorry I can't...your my boss...this is wrong." She said nervously. Bryce just smirked at this.

"Who says anyone will have to know~" Bryce said as she kissed Eli once more.

Eli thought for a second, maybe she was right, the doors locked and everyone thinks Eli's getting yelled at, no one has the balls to come in during that.

"Fuck it." Eli thought as she kissed back, wrapping her arms around Bryce's neck as she stood on her tippy-toes to reach her better.

Running a hand through the brunettes hair she moaned as Bryce slipped her tongue in Eli's mouth.

There was a small fight for dominance which Bryce won almost instantly. She didn't even know why she tried to gain control, Bryce clearly wanted Eli to submit to her.

Bryce grabbed Eli's hair, roughly yanking it as Eli moaned in surprise.

"You're my plaything now.~ you'll do as I say.~ do you understand?~" Bryce said as she holds Eli against the wall.

"Yes ma'am~" Eli said breathlessly.

Bryce smiled at her quick obedience and chuckled. "Good girl~ now just be a good slut and let me use you.~"

Bryce lifted the girls skirt up and pushed her underwear to the side.

"My god your soaked~ if I had to guess I'd say you wanted this for a while~" Bryce said as she roughly pushed a finger into Eli.

Eli moaned in surprise and she nodded. "Y-yes!~ I wanted this for so long!~" she said shakily. Eli didn't even know if that was true, sure she sometimes fantasized about Bryce but she didn't think it'd lead to this.

Bryce then shoved a second finger inside her, laughing as her failed attempts to keep quiet.

Eli squirmed more as she felt a sinking feeling forming in the pit of her stomach, moaning as Bryce went faster.

Bryce kept spitting insults at Eli which in return only made her squirm more.

Eli moaned loudly as she finally released, panting softly as she came down from her high.

Bryce smiled and kissed Eli's forehead. "Get yourself looking presentable then get back to work." She said as she put on a fake angry look and walked out of her office.

She seriously just had sex with her boss. What the fuck??
_________________________

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you guys liked this!

XOXO -Elliot