Valentines Day at A.Z Fell AND Co.

Crowley paced in apartment knowing something was going on today, "Think Crowley think." Crowley thought. That is when it popped in his head. "Today is Valentines Day! Of course!" 

He than grabbed his coat in a rush and ran out to his Bentley. I drove around for some time to find good flowers that he thought Aziraphale might like, a mix of milk chocolate and dark chocolate, and finally some nice wine. Crowley didn't really know what to get Aziraphale so he made one last stop and grabbed a surprise gift for him.

Aziraphale was drinking his miday tea and reading on of the books he was planning to finish today when he heard a nock on the door.

"We are closed for today!" he shouted across the room

"It's me, your tempting serpent." shouted Crowley back

Aziraphale put down his tea and book and got up with a smile. As he opened the door he saw Crowley holding many gifts.

"I brought you flowers...and some chocolateand some wine." Crowley said as he passed off one item at a time to Aziraphale

"Well thank you dear." said Aziraphale as he slightly blushed

"Yeah, I didn't know what to really get you." said Crowley nervously as he scratched the back of his head

"Well come in." said Aziraphale

As Crowley walked into the bookshop he spotted the piles of books. Aziraphale was reorgzing his book shop again. As Aziraphale putted the flowers in a vase, Crowley walked around the bare shelf bookshop and dogged the piles of books on the floor. 

That is when he heard a crunch under his foot. He looked down and say a piece of paper. As he picked it up a flood of emotions overflood him. It was the Holy Water note with burned ends. He thoughts this got burned centuries ago, how does Aziraphale have it. 

"Crowley dear, where did you go-"

Aziraphale looked at Crowley holding the note. Crowley slowly turned around as heaved tears. That century was rough on him and he was terrible with emotions today. "Dam emotions he thought" as tears seeped past his glasses.

"My dear come here" said Aziraphale

As Aziraphale tried to bring Crowley in a hug he just lowered is head further avoiding the angel taking off his glasses and seeing his tear stained snake eyes. He failed as Aziraphale slowly took off  his glasses. Aziraphale stood there looking into Crowley's tear eyes.

"Come here dear" spoke Aziraphale in a soft hushed voice

Crowley felt arms rap around him, felt Aziraphale warm and angelic energy, and heard his soft humming of his hear beat.

"Shh-It's going to be ok-shh..."