minho, don't temp me

R: M

minho loves winning

"minho, don't temp me." kibum says dangerously a he takes a step back from the man before him. said minho, scoffed at him and walked closer until kibums back had met the cold wall.

"minho!"

kibum tried to sound as fierce as he could but the taller mans hot breath tingled his lips and all kibum wanted to do was kiss his night away, flushing all rational thoughts down the toilet. he wanted this- craved for this. it was the first thought he had when he met minhos annoyingly tall figure, despite being the same age, years ago. all kibum wanted to do was wipe the grin off minhos lips. wipe this straight laced mans smug off and show him whos boss.

but that was kibums thoughts, what kibuam wanted to do. what kibums body didn't want to do; instead, his eyes shot down onto minhos rosy lips, his mouth acting on its own by tugging his bottom lip.

minhos eyes shot down. a smirk slowly formed in those sinful fucking lips, kibum thought, and darted his tongue across his bottom lip oh so fucking slowly.

and that was it.

thats all it took for kibum to lunge at him. he wrapped his arms around minhos neck harshly as he kissed minhos lips vigorously.

minho pinned kibum impossibly closer to the wall as his hot fingers burned touching the small waist of kibum.

yes. kibum thought. more. his lips screamed as one of his hands tugged on minhos hair. a groan formed in minhos throat. kibum smiled smugly as they kissed, minho dived his leg between kibums, rubbing ever so lightly at the tent building under kibums jeans.

minho hummed pleased as he earned a whiny moan from the older. he pulled away, their lips separating with a smack sound, a string of spit connected them, causing minho to smirk.

"what was that, hyung?" he spoke deeply. taunting kibum.

kibum catching his breath as he spoke, "what was what?" eyes not daring to look up instead glaring at the stupid t-shirt covering minhos chest, his leather jacket long forgotten on the floor. damn it!

the older groaned and rolled his eyes, pushing minhos hard chest, as if his noodle arms could move minho, "fuck off, choi."

kibum tried but miserably failed to hide the pink flashing on his cheeks, from his neck up to his ears. minho intertwined their hands, their eyes never leaving each other.

"how about I fuck you instead?" and minho knew he had won.

minho had won, yet again.

A/N:

I totally forgot I hadn't posted this. I wrote this on my old phone and I think I was riding in a bus or something. It was that feeling when my hands wanted to right something, and I couldn't stop myself from just typing on my phone.

So here it is, another addition to this whirlwind of my hands just wanting to type out a story because I'm apparently bored whenever I travel.

I hope you enjoyed it!

-clover