𝙎𝙊𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝙈𝙀𝘿𝙄𝘼 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙔

Rest of Part 4 (the past):Oliver's Pov:

Oliver's Pov:

She just passed out...get friend I think if I remember her name karma just holds her up as we take her to our car to drop them home.
"Hey karma just to let you guys know there's a social media party tonight" Ryan says to Karma " I think you guys should come since y'all are pretty popular influencers" Karma looks at Ryan and smiles "Thanks for the invite Ryan, I'll have to see with Lani" Ryan smiles back " no problem".

I interrupt "ehem, anyways Karma What's your guys address" she turns her head to me " oh yea it's **** North wall". I smile at her thanks and I drive them to their destination. We get to their apartment as Karma  is getting out the car I ask her if she needs help bringing Lani up to their apartment, she said sure, so I get out the car and pick up Lani we walk into the building and go on the elevator.

" Thanks Oliver for helping me carry her" she laughs a little I respond " it's no problem" we arrive to their floor and Karma opens the door, I walk in and wow is their apartment pretty big. I place Lani on the couch, I must say she is a very beautiful girl actually stunning. I found myself just staring at her until I remembered I had to go so me and the boys can get ready for tonight, " Okay she's laid down Karma I'm gonna go now" she comes out from what I'm guessing their kitchen " oh okay thanks again Oliver" I smile slightly " no problem". I got downstairs and get into the car and drive back home so we can get ready for the night.

____________________________________________________________________

PART 5 ( social media party)
Karma POV: 

Well Oliver just left and I now need to figure tf  how I'm gonna wake up this girl omggg.
I grab a pillow and a cup of water I hit her with the pillow dumb hard first and she didn't wake up, I roll my eyes " Bitch get tf up we gotta get ready" I sigh.
" you know what sorry Lani but-" and I pour the water on her face and she wakes up breathing hard like she was drowning . "Lani bitch you ain't drown your fine now get up we gotta get ready" .
_________________________

Zy'Lani POV:

"Where are we going that you had to practically drown me with a cup of water" I said while picking up the cup
" Ryan told me that there's a social media party with like hella influencers and shit  and the boys are gonna be there and shit so I said why not".

I just stare at her in our silence I just get up and walk upstairs to my room and close my door, go to my bed and grabbed a pillow then screamed into it.

I open the door and see Karma there I smile at her  " hoe your smiling like a fucking creep" I then stop smiling and let her inside the room " okay no real question what are you gonna wear" she asked me as she walks into the closet and I just sit on the bed because I don't even wanna go I wanna be lazy man.