Halloween

Emma's POV

it's been about 3 weeks since Killian took my virginity and we have been having so much fun behind my brother's back, and tonight is the Halloween party and I'm ready to go with Killian, He has been my rock, I absolutely love him and I wish I could tell the world, I got ready and smiled because I knew Killian was gonna want me right there.

Killian's POV 

tonight is the night that I got to take Emma out and no one would know that is was her and I was so excited, I wanted to show her off to the whole world, but that was a dangerous idea, her brother would probably kill us. Mary and David and little Matthew were out and about so that gave me the chance to go over and grab Emma, I got to the door and knocked, and when Emma opened the door I lost it, she was looking absolutely stunning, my manhood couldn't stay down, I came in and shut the door and put her against the wall and started to make out with her, it progressed to where I was grinding on her wanting to be in her, so bad. She gave me the go ahead and I picked her up and brought her to her bed, and made sweet love to her.

Emma and Killian went to the party a little late after the had made love in her bed. and the rest if the night was amazing there was dancing and drinking and food, Neal was there but Emma stayed close to Killian because she didn't want him to do anything. 

Killian's POV 

I saw the asshole and clenched my Jaw, I had to hold back, for Emma, Thankfully Neal didn't notice Emma for she had her mask, but I am so worried for her He's horrible and doesn't care. I went to grab us some drinks and snacks and I saw the asshole trying to do things to her, I put the food down and ran over, I grabbed him by his collar and slammed him to the wall, Look mate, this is your last warning, you need to leave Emma alone, she clearly does not like you, and doesn't want anything to do with you, next time wont end in a warning, just know that. I told Neal angrily not losing eye contact with him then I pushed him to the floor, He got up and got ready to punch me, I waited, that's when David and Mary came by, David grabbed Neal, and threw him out of the bar.  David came back over to us and looked at me questionable.

why are you here with Emma, Killian? David said crossing his arms. 

Emma's POV

I was scared for my life while Killian was grabbing us snacks and drinks. thankfully he saved me a long with my brother. I came to have some fun and Killian was already here, he saw Neal and asked if he could be a body guard for me, because Neal will still try. I agreed and then it happened. That's when you and Mary showed up. Some of my girl friends said they'd be here, but I haven't seen any of them so I'll just go home especially after what just happened, I smiled and started walking. My brother stopped me and asked Killian to walk me home, I smiled in my head because I knew he'd spend the night again, but act like he was in the guest room, but he'll cuddle me till David and Mary get home.

Killian's POV

When David asked me to bring Emma home I was really happy, I can cuddle her and wait till she falls asleep and go to the guest room and tell them I wanted to make sure she was safe so I stayed back and I knew you guys would be okay with me staying in the guest room. We walked back to the house and talked the whole way there, giggling and holding hands, we got to the house and in her room and I grabbed her and put her in her bed, I showed her how much I loved her, loving on every part of her body, but I needed to be inside of her, I wanted to feel her, give her my everything, make love to her. I looked in her eyes and she gave me the okay, and we made love, after words I cuddled her and talked about how much I adored her, and that as long as I'm around, she'll always be safe. Finally she cuddled into me and fell asleep I kissed her head and held her tight, I sighed and didn't want to let her go but I knew I had to get up and go to the guest room, I kissed her and went to the guest room. I laid their a good hour reading a book when David and Mary got home, they came up and seen that I was in the guest room, David smiled and thanked me for watching Emma and making sure she was safe I smiled bad and said, anytime mate! and then passed out, dreaming of me and Emma together in our own place, with our own kids.