Valentine's Special~ Hermione Granger x Y/n Y/l/n

Y/n’s POV
Me and Hermione have been together since the 3rd year of Hogwarts. At first it was a secret not many people are very welcoming to the idea of lesbians or a gryffindor with a slytherin. Either way every Valentine’s Day we would do the same thing over and over again. Sneak out of classes and hang out in the forest. This year is our 6th year of Hogwarts all in all our 3rd year anniversary. I want it to be special, something she’ll remember forever hopefully.
I had sent her a note the night before Valentine’s Day.

Hermione’s POV
As I was reading The Length of A String an owl had pecked at my window. I slowly got up and opened the window to carefully get the note from the owl’s mouth. I did it successfully. If I know anything, my girlfriend's owl Brodwin likes to bite. I look at the note scanning the outside with her lip printed on the front of the note with lipstick. I smiled and opened it carefully, reading the letter out loud ,” Hermione my love, please meet with me after hours.” and then I heard a knock at my door.

Y/n’s POV
I knew I wasn’t going to get a note back so while Brodwin was flying to her window I had made my way over to her room. As I watched from a distance and leaned against the door frame. Her facial expressions were everything. I slightly interrupted her day dream by knocking on the door. She looked up at me and smiled before walking up to me and placing a kiss on my lips. I pulled her closer, deepening the kiss, and pressing her body up to mine. She smiled and pulled back.”I’d love to meet with you after hours.” she giggled and then questioned me,” but where?”. I smirked before saying,”My dormitory.”. She looked confused and excited.

Narrator’s POV

Later…….
After headmasters and mistresses checked dorms, Hermione slowly sneaked out into the corridors and into the slytherin common room. Draco had spotted her in her silk gray dress and admired her but before he could speak Y/n came down in her silk button up and formal dress pants. She looked at Draco and took Hermione’s hand. ”Draco dear if you had something to say to my girlfriend surely you’ll be able to say it to me.” she said almost threateningly to Draco. He shook his head and minded his business. She turned to Hermione and smiled. Hermione rolled her eyes and walked up stairs guiding Y/n to her dorm. “A woman that likes to take charge.” she snickered in Hermione’s ear whilst walking up behind her. Hermione got chills down her spine and looked up at Y/n,” You know what you’re doing to me” she smiled and kissed Y/n softly but passionately. She teased slightly and bit her lip before pulling away,” Why’d you bring me here my love?”. Y/n smirked and closed the door behind her slowly unbuttoning her shirt. Hermione rolled her eyes and removed Y/n’s hands scoffing,”Let me do it slow poke.”.Y/n let Hermione unbutton her shirt well leaving kisses down her stomach. Hermione slowly started unbuckling her belt but just before she could finish Y/n put her hand on Hermione’s cheek and lifted her up.

She slowly kissed Hermione slipping her tongue into her mouth making Hermione moan softly and give in all her submissiveness. Y/n and Hermione danced around the room with their tongues overlapping each other. Y/n pushed her to the bed and slowly attacked Hermione’s neck leaving deep purple love bites on her neck. She slowly kissed Hermione's shoulders making the straps of her dress fall ever so elegantly. Hermione made a little giggling sound making Y/n smirk before sliding her hand to Hermione’s thighs, pressing into it, just before circling Hermione’s clit stimulating her through her panties. Hermione let out a breathy, softly moan ,”Y/n….” . She could feel how wet Hermione was. She kissed Hermione’s inner thighs softly teasing her by biting her making Hermione moan louder each time. Hermione muttered ,” Stop playing Y/n.” she slowly sat up pulling away from Y/n. She cleared her throat and gathered herself back together. Y/n stood for a moment admiring Hermione. “Y/n, what are you doing…” Hermione said while taking off her silk dress and slipping her hands onto Y/n’s stomach and pulling her on top of herself. Y/n slipped out the words ,”You’re a goddess in disguise.”. Hermione smiled and kissed Y/n softly but slowly, moving her body against Y/n’s. Y/n pulls away and cups her face ,”Don’t be loud love.”. Y/n slowly slipped Hermione’s panties off and teased her clit, making Hermione moan. She slowly placed her lips on her neck while working two fingers into Hermione, making her moan out loudly. Y/n went slow to hear Hermione’s reactions to the movement. She went faster feeling Hermione’s body move to her movements. Hermione gasped as Y/n went faster. She couldn’t help but grab onto the bed sheets. Y/n smirked and went faster hitting the same spot over and over again, while kissing Hermione trying to keep her quiet. Hermione moaned into Y/n’s mouth ,”Faster..”. Y/n teased her and slowed down not fulfilling her wish. Y/n scoffed ,” If I let you finish now, you’ll expect me to go easy on you.” She pulled out her fingers and licked them before tracing over Hermione’s breasts. Hermione arched her back in surprise at how warm her hands were. Y/n cupped Hermione’s breasts before licking them making Hermione moan louder. She slowly teased Hermione by pressing in between her legs and rubbing her knee against Hermione’s clit. Hermione let out a loud moan and whimpered before Y/n switched them around. Hermione smiled while on top of Y/n. She pulled off the belt on Y/n’s waist and slowly grabbed her hands putting the belt around Y/n’s wrists and pulling off her pants along with her panties. Hermione kissed Y/n roughly before pulling away and sitting above Y/n’s chest while she kissed Y/n’s clit roughly, Y/n moaned and groaned. Hermione slowly stuck her tongue into Y/n’s warmth as Y/n kissed Hermione’s. Hermione went faster, lacing her tongue over Y/n’s clit and sucking on her slowly as Y/n sucked on Hermione’s roughly and fastly making hermione moan into Y/n’s core. Hermione sped up as Y/n did. Hermione sat up placing herself onto y/n’s face and moaned loudly as Y/n went faster, making Hermione shake and tremble as her body was grinding on Y/n’s face. Hermione moaned louder and louder just before screaming out Y/n as she finished onto her face. Hermione pulled herself off of Y/n and sat back. Y/n slowly sat up and smirked watching Hermione pant and leak out. “I told you it wasn’t going to be easy.” she said while gesturing to Hermione to take the belt off her hands. Hermione did what Y/n asked for and slowly licked her cum off of Y/n’s face. Y/n pulled her closer and kissed her passionately. ‘Happy Valentine's Day my love.” Y/n said as she pulled the covers over them. Hermione looked up at her and smiled,”I love you Y/n.”. Her heart jumped in excitement as Y/n said ,”I love you too Granger.”.

Word count:1269