THE BOND

BOOK 1
🌊🌊💦🌊🌊
Akiko's dream 😴💭POV-->

BOOK 1🌊🌊💦🌊🌊Akiko's dream 😴💭POV-->

(What she's wearing)

I slowly open my eyes and all I see are branches with red leaves. Sitting up, I look around at the area, trying to assess where I am. 'Ok, where am I? And what happened to my friends,' I thought to myself. To my left was a trail that had a light at the end (picture above). I stood up and looked down at myself in thought, 'Why am I barefoot and wearing a dress?' Brushing that thought aside, I walked the trail while wondering if going this way would help me or not. Along the way, I notice some luminescent mushrooms and creatures I have never seen before. The strangest thing though, is that a few luminous creatures, almost serpent like, were circling around me while I walked. They had a familiar feeling to them as they flew next to me.

Reaching the end of the trail, I'm standing in front of a lake. It looked like the lake my mom and I would sit down in front of while we talked. I put my feet in the water, inhaled deeply and just stood there with my eyes closed, feeling serenity in my surroundings. My relaxing moment was interrupted by the sound of someone humming a lovely melody (Play song here. Hehe! I made a rhyme). The creatures from before circled around me again and one of them flew towards the melodious voice. 'Do they want me to go where the humming is,' I thought to myself in confusion. Giving in, I walked through the water, following the creatures and where the voice was coming from.

One by one, the creatures flew ahead of me, leaving trails of light for me to follow

One by one, the creatures flew ahead of me, leaving trails of light for me to follow. The humming voice started to sound louder, which meant I was getting closer. 'Maybe whoever this is, will tell me where I am and how to get back to my friends,' I hopefully thought to myself. Pushing past a few stray tree branches, I see the back of a woman wearing priestess clothes with those creatures circling around her. The creatures reminded me of dancing dragons with how they were moving around the woman. I silently walked towards her, trying to see if she is a threat or not. Once I'm behind her, with a little bit of space between us, I speak to her, "Excuse me, ma'am? But, who are you? And where are we?"