Finding a home

Our pack is Conner's, he my Alpha and what he say goes.when he see me he growl at me as telling me that I'm not welcome.where I'm the smallest I'm also the weakest and if your weak your not important.
"Luna my little girl just hold in there" my mom said
With tears in my eyes I look at her.
"Mom he hate me and I'm the smallest I'm the runt"
"Where did you hear that word " like she didn't know every one call me that.
"Never mind I'm going to lay down "
She give me a worried look but like she care really she has my brother .
I lay down and watch people having fun and playing around.
The Alfa make many walks around the pack and when he get to me he growls at me and I didn't do nothing he want me dead then why don't he kill me I don't even know maybe because the pack would be afraid we move from place to place to find a territory. I wish one day I could stand up and show them I'm not just a worthless runt.
As the Alfa he know what I was thinking he walk to me in his wolf form he growls and said throw the pack link."You wish what little runt maybe I should help put you out your pain"
I whimper and put my head down like I'm bowing.
Before he could hurt me we heard another pack oh no !
"Your lucky runt" he went to talk to the other Alfa and said where just passing through.
"You better be just passing through" the other Alfa said
Conner look back at all his pack and look at that Alfa "I'm Alfa Conner and this is my pack sorry to trust pass on ur territory " the other Alfa laugh
"I'm Alpha Anguis your welcome to stay with my pack tonight" I wonder why he so nice if were Impostors?
Anguis walk around our pack and saw me I'm small we travel in our wolf forms so we don't be weak but I am always weak at less I think.
He growl at me it made me whimper and Conner could care less and that how much he hate me.
"Alfa Conner" alfa anguis said
"Yes" he tilt his head to the side
"Why is there a runt in ur pack " he looked at me like I'm embressed him
"She just the bate for the rogues" he said holy shit I'm what no that not right what a rouge?
"Oh I understand I have no runts in my pack"
After that we follow anguis to his pack oh my god I'm scared because I am the smallest here and they all look at me like I'm a snack!