Rose's Reality

Manik :- Have you reconciled with your girlfriend?
Cabir :- no yaar , but don't worry she's just little upset with me , Today I am going at her place, she will be happy.
Manik :- But she has forbidden you from going to her house.
Cabir :- hm but I will give surprise her. I am excited but also little nervous.
Manik :- nervous you ? Why?
Cabir :- it's a secret but arrange a rose bouquet and chocolates for me.
Manik :- wow, rose bouquet so r u going to propose her?
Cabir :- hm. Do you think this is the right time to get married, I also want to be happy like you and Nandini.
Manik :- good luck and congratulations to u. You both have been dating each other for a long time, that's right, now you both should get married.
Cabir :- Tq for support buddy.

Manik :- But I haven't understood one thing till today that if Rose's family members are ready for her marriage, then why doesn't she invite you to her house?
Cabir :- I don't know. Let's meet later, I have a lot of arrangements to make.

Manik orders a rose bouquet and chocolates for their special day.

Cabir is looking very handsome today. He's ready to propose her love .

He secretly goes to Rose's house and reaches Rose's room through the window with the help of Manik.
Manik :- all the best Cabir.
Cabir winks at him.

Rose is talking to someone over call.
Rose :- don't worry bro , Cabir is such a fool guy. He will never be able to know about our intentions and plans. You know I don't love him, it's just a drama. He's not my type. Why do you think I would love such a stupid boy.

Cabir overhears all of Rose's words and after hearing all this, the chocolate and bouquet falls from his hand.

Rose hears the sound of something falling, she tells her brother to shut up.

Rose :- Cabir what r u doing here? I have forbidden you to come to my house, then how did you come inside?Cabir :- u r using me for ur own benefit

Cabir :- u r using me for ur own benefit. I really loved you but you never even considered me as your true friend.
Rose :- what r saying?
Cabir :- don't need to pretend in front of me. Now I know ur reality and u were saying right I am such a big fool , One who easily trusts and falls in love with someone.
Rose :- You heard wrong, I didn't mean to say that.
Cabir :- u r living alone here but you used to tell me that your family is very conservative, so you cannot take me in front of them.
Rose :- listen me once. ...
Cabir :- shut up. From today our friendship and love is all over. Let's breakup and don't need to stop me.

Rose :- listen me.

Cabir goes out angrily with flowers.Cabir is crying badly . She's using me just like tissue paper. And I was dreaming of spending my life with her, how big fool I am. He throws the rose holding in his hand and starts crying loudly. After some time, he angrily takes his car.

And his attention is not on the road, his car collides with the tree. Smoke starts rising from the car and Cabir faints. The people present there take Cabir to the hospital who is still unconscious.

Suddenly Manik gets a call and he shouts what.

Nandini :- what happened u?
Manik :- I have to go, Cabir has met with an accident, he is in the hospital .
Nandini :- what oh I will go with you.
Manik :- no u take care of yourself and Navya .
Nandini :- ok after reaching at hospital please call me.

Manik goes hospital.
Doctor :- u r his family?
Manik :- yes I am his friend. How's he now?
Doctor :- no need to worry he's out of danger. You can meet him.

Manik :- how did this happened? How did you get here? You were at Rose's house.

Cabir :- I don't want to hear her name please Manik don't ask me anything.
Manik :- ok ok relax. You scared us.
Cabir :- I am totally fine. Let's go home.
Manik :- we can't go right now. First let me meet to doctor.
Cabir :- I said I am fine . Wouldn't u believe me?
Manik :- but..
Cabir :- I want to be alone at my place please.
Manik :- ok let me complete formalities here. Then we will go.

Doctor :- u can bring him home , nothing is serious but please take care him. He has an injury on his head.
Manik :- ok I will arrange a nurse at home. Tq doctor.

Manik calls Nandini :- we are coming with Cabir , everything is alright.
Cabir :- I want to stay at my home .
Manik :- u have to stay at my place and I wouldn't listen u.
Cabir :- Don't give tension to Nandini and Navya.
Manik :- oh now u will tell me what should I do. Tell me how did you come to the hospital?
Cabir :- I need rest don't talk to me.

Manik and Cabir goes Manik's home.

Navya :- Cabir? What happened u?
Cabir :- nothing I am fine. How are you?
Navya :- I am fine but ur head?
Nandini :- he need rest Navya, don't disturb him.

Cabir :- haa , leave me alone.
Navya :- I want some juice for me and for Cabir .
Nandini :- ok
She left.

Navya :- what happened u?
Cabir gives her a smile :- nothing a minor accident.

Navya :- what happened u? Cabir gives her a smile :- nothing a minor accident

Navya :- but u r not careless. I know you.
Nandini comes with juice Manik stops her.
Manik :- He didn't tell me anything but I want him to tell everything to Navya, don't go inside now.
Nandini :- okk
Navya :- You know you have always supported me in my difficult times and I cannot leave you alone in your difficult times. You consider me ur friend or not ?
Cabir tells her whole matter.

Now Manik and Nandini goes in.
Manik :- I will not leave that girl, why did she do this to you?
Cabir :- wait Manik. I don't want to spoil her life please.
Manik :- but she's cheated u.
Cabir :- I have forgiven her. Please don't misbehave and hurt her.
Manik :- she's right , why r u stupid?
Cabir :- I can't change my self for anybody. I don't want to take revenge from her, I want you to spare life too.
Nandini :- have juice first.
Cabir :- Manik , I want alcohol today.
Navya :- but u r injured.
Cabir :- no no I am totally fine.

Manik :- ok boss . You both girls can go outside, I will take care him.

Nandini :- how strong is Cabir?
Navya :- he's just pretending to be strong. His foolish gf cheated a loyal person. She's real foolish.
Nandini :- I could not even imagine that Rose would do this.
Navya :- but I can imagine anything now. Because I had never thought of the pain that I have gone through. Now whatever happens in life, I am ready for everything. Circumstances have made me stronger and wiser.
......................................................................