Now

"Mom?" Levi whispered. His chocolate-brown eyes gazed at her with a happy look. He had just come back from the shop to pick up groceries but forgot a few things, and along the path bought some comics, so that he and his mom could enjoy reading with each other, taking turns.
*DING*
It was his phone, he could barely hear the noise as he made sure the sound wouldn't disturb his mom. He opened his phone.

😔 Mattie, the no-brains😔

Mattie: Hey! What's up? I'm at the store, want me to pick up anything for you?

Levi (YOU): I'm fine, and yes! Thank you! Two ramen packets and some eggs along with bread and broccoli.

Mattie: Sure! I'm just gonna pay real quick-

Mattie: Why'd u send me money? I can pay!

Levi (YOU): JUST USE IT ALREADYYY👹👹👹

Mattie: on it😅🥲

*Click* went his phone as he closed his device. His mom was now awake. "Levi? Could I ask you something?" his mom queried with a soft voice, "Why is there THIS," she indicated at the perfectly made suit, made out of the toughest but most delicate-looking and feeling fabric," in the WASH!?"

This was not going to go well, was it?

A/N: hello guys! Hope you enjoyed the first two chapters! Sorry if they are too short for ur liking.
If it is, just tell me in the comments! And here is a pic of them two for reference or you can skip them if you want to imagine them!

Levi - Black blue hair       Mattie - Purple hair