The morning

I dont know what to say so im just going to go straight into the story oh yeah this part has some yk what 😼

GONS POV

I wake up with killua arms still around me and i turn around to see killua awake he says "good morning!" I reply back "good morning!" With a smile killuas face comes closer to mine and he kisses me! I look into his ocean blue eyes and look at his perfectly shaped lips they were a soft tone of pink and then i kisses him back killuas lips were so soft!

"Hey gon" killua said with a smirk

"Yeah?"

"Lets have sex" killua goes to my face and kisses me again but this time he slides his tongue in to my mouth this made me let out little moans as he explores my mouth trying to not miss a single spot.

He puts his arms around my back and starts to rub my ass this made me let out a little moan and he left the kiss and said "your ass is huge"
"K-killua! Dont say it like that" i said while blushing and looking away he starts to take off my pants to reveal my ass he squeezes it and then takes the blanket off and he goes behind me and starts kissing my neck leaving moaning louder and louder his hand was still squeezing my ass.

He stops kissing my neck and goes lower much lower he starts putting his tongue into my entrance "ahhh~ killua killua! Killuaaaa~!"
He licks his tongue all round my entrance "ahh killua this feels a-amazing!!"
He stops playing with my ass and takes his pants off "suck my dick." He said while blushing i go down and start to lick the top of his "member" and licking around it i look up at killua and he is red like a tomato.
I start to suck his "member" and my mouth eas half way down his "member" and then he pulled my down so his dick is fully into my mouth and then he moaned and he came deeply into my mouth the cum tasted kinda weird but nice it hurted my stomach a bit tho.

I go on my hands and legs he goes onto of me and rubs his dick onto my entrance and starts entering my ass "oh shit gon you feel so good and tight and warm~" killua said with a smirk

He has his dick fully into my ass and says "tell me when i can move~"
"Y-you can m-move ahh~ killua!" He starts moving he said "fuck gon you feel so good at this point i can't control myself" he starts go to faster and faster and my moans got louder and louder

Hehe this part was spicy