Midnight-Ninja Clan's Born Story

Warning: This story contains Swear Words, Broken friendships and a lot of angst, if you don't like any of this then ignore this chapter and wait for the next one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A year has passed since the Toppat Clan was defeated and their plan to launch an orbital station into space was sabotaged, all of this would never have been achieved without the help of Henry Stickmin, who was forgiven for his crimes, and now he lives a great and joyful life.... Or so he thought.

It turns out that there was a problem... Many people in the government (including Rupert), did not believe in Henry's change, they believed that Henry was still a dirty criminal, but Henry always tried to convince them that he had changed, but nobody believed in his change... Except Ellie Rose, Charles Calvin, Dave Panpa, Binta Spencer and Jacob Rose, his only friends. But no matter how hard Henry tried to convince Rupert and the others in the government to change, he only received insults, abuse and beatings (most of them were from Rupert), but he always had the support of his best friends, who always loved him. they protected him from those insults, mistreatment and beatings.

One day Henry was isolated from the government camp because he didn't want to be near Rupert or anyone else, he needed some time alone. He was calm looking at the landscape when he heard a female voice, it was Ellie.

Ellie: Henry! Here you are! What are you doing here so isolated from the camp? *asked the redhead*

Henry: ... (I wanted to be away from the camp for a while... I don't want to disturb Rupert or the others...) *said in sign language*

Ellie: Hmn, I see... Rupert still doesn't think you've changed?

Henry: ...(Yes...) Ellie: Ugh, I swear I'm going to kill him... But Charles and Binta told me that they're doing their best to convince him and Victoria and the others, so I'll let it go. *said somewhat frustrated*

Henry: ...(No need Ellie...)

Ellie: But Henry! He always frames you for being a criminal! And he spends it mistreating you badly! Someone must teach him a lesson!

Henry: ... (I-I know Ellie... But I know that he has no bad intentions to do those things to me... I know that deep down he knows that I really have changed...). Ellie: Henry...

Ellie noticed Henry with a look that seemed happy but actually false, it was obvious that the boy she liked suffered a lot for those who did not believe that he changed, but she was not going to stand there doing nothing, there had to be a way to make them pay.

................................................

Back at the government camp, there was a group of people chatting about a situation.

Charles: Rupert, I know you hate my brother Henry for what he did in the past, but that's in the past, he's changed! *Said the almost 26-year-old boy with red headphones*

Rupert: I don't give a shit! That Henry doesn't have the ability to change, he may have helped us beat the Toppats, but that doesn't mean he really changed! He's still a bloody criminal! *said angry*

Binta: Rupert calm down! Charles is right! Henry changed! I know it! *Replied the co-captain of the government*

Victoria: Binta, how do you know that? How do you think Henry really changed? He is a criminal and you know it! *Said the government captain frustrated*