Part 1😦

"you should just get yourself a tinder" Lily suggested, my jaw dropped "never, those dating apps are so weird and i don't wanna put some stupid pics of myself, that old creeps are just gonna masturbate to." she started laughing "oh come on, i'm joking. but if you wanna find a boyfriend, you can't just sit here all the time, you gotta go out" Lily stated.

"i'd rather stay single." i joked with a smirk on my face "Angel, you haven't even layed eyes on another guy since you broke up with stupid Marc, are you even over him?" she stated and looked me seriously in my eyes "yeah, why woulnd't i be? it's like 9 months ago now." she sighs "you guys dated for almost 4 years, you even talked about your future with him. i understand if you're not over him" she continued i shook my head "i am over him. i just haven't found the right guy yet." i claimed, she smiled and gave me a hug "we will." i nodded and stood up from the couch "let's go get a coffee"

------------

"you see any cute guys yet?" Lily whispers as we're drinking coffee, i shake my head "not really" she looks around "what about the guy over there in the blue beanie?" i look around and give her a serious look after seeing him "no. look at his jeans and all that. you know he's not my type."

after some time Lily leaves since her moms needs some help, i stayed since i really had no energy to drive 45 minutes. some minutes later i leave, i start to walk the half a mile home. the way home was cold and boring and people say it's so colourful here in New York.

when i get home i just rest myself on the bed. i start thinking if tinder is good idea, it sounds stupid but maybe i'll get to meet a cute guy. i find my phone and download myself tinder "i'm gonna regret this" i mumble to myself.

i made sure it's some fine photos that aren't catfishing, i put my name, interest, city and boom, it looks fine. i start swiping and i gotta say a lot of guys are cute but live so far away.

after spending half an over on tinder and getting no matches i get up and get some comfy clothes on, it's sunday and i just wanna rest. when i'm laying on the bed again i get myself on Marcs instagram, i don't follow him anymore since i can't take the fact he moved on after a month. i look through his highlights with his new girlfriend, they look pretty happy and all... and she's super pretty too.

after getting enough i trow my phone down on the bed and burry my head in my arms. Do i miss him, or do i just miss having a boyfriend? the thought of having someone taking care of you and caring for you in a romantic way just... is such a special feeling. Suddenly i hear a knock on the door, it can't be Lily, her mother lives 45 minutes away. i get up and walk over to the door, i open it to see my good old friend Luke.

"hi?" i say and he smiles "hello, can i come in?"  i nod and step away so he can get in. "what brings you here?" i ask curiously and he smirks "well i would like to take you out" he says and i give him a confused look "not a date, but you need to go out and have some fun" he continues and i roll my eyes "i was out today, i had a coffee with Lily." he tilts his head "oh Angel, you know what i mean. i miss seing your smile an those eyes bright up, you have to come with me, we're gonna go out and have some fun" i look him in the eyes and he raises his eyebrows "so, get changed and i'll take you out." he whispers, i roll my eyes smiling.

i get some comfy a little baggy jeans on and a cool knit-sweater. i get out of my room to see Luke drinking some water in the kitchen. "you look good, now go get your shoes and coat on" he says and i nod "thank you" i thank and get on my coat and my shoes.

"ready?" he looks at me and i nod "yeah, and thank you for this Luke" he smiles "of course" he says and rests his hand on my back as we walk out the door. As we walk down the stairs i question "so, where are we going?" i look up at him and he smirks "well, first we're gonna get some food, and then we'll go roller skating." my jaw drops "what? roller skating? oh Luke i love you" he laughs "i get that a lot." he jokes and i roll my eyes as we get out in the cold.