1 • It's always Savanaclaw...

"Thanks for helping me with history, Jack. I don't know what I'd do without you." Deuce Spade smiled at Jack, stuffing the papers into his folder. The wolf beastman nodded, folding his arms over his broad chest as they walked.

"No problem."

They stopped in front of the mirror, and Deuce paused. He stepped forwards, his hands hovering over the spiderweb of cracks that covered the mirror's surface.

"That's... not good."

"No, it's not. I think I'll get Ruggie to look at it-" Jack was cut off as a gaggle of Savanaclaw students waltzed into the Mirror Room, yelling and hooting loudly along the way.

"Out of the way, human!" One of them jeered, shoving Deuce. He gasped, falling forwards. With nothing to grab onto, he passed through the mirror and as he vanished with a bright flash, the cracks on the once damaged mirror disappeared.

"You idiots!"

Deuce groaned, stumbling to his feet

Deuce groaned, stumbling to his feet. Glancing down at his hands, he winced as blood dripped down his palms. A small rock was wedged in between his skin, and Deuce quickly pulled it out.

Looking around, he was slightly relieved to find himself in a familiar space. He was standing in the rose maze, which stood directly in front of Heartslabyul's dorm.

So the mirror still worked even if it was damaged. Deuce sighed in relief looking around.

"There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere!" He glanced behind him just in time to see Ruggie and Vil making their way towards him.

"I was..." Deuce's voice trailed off as he saw what the two upperclassmen were wearing. He blinked, rubbing his eyes just to make sure he wasn't imagining things. Then he pinched himself.

Yep, definitely not dreaming.

"Are you ok?" Ruggie stared at him with a slightly confused and concerned expression.

"Uh..." Was all Deuce could manage. Ruggie was wearing a purple dress shirt that was slightly too big and white bowtie. To match the color scheme, he wore a simple pair of black trousers and a fedora.

The Octavinelle dorm uniform.

Though, even more shocking was what Vil was wearing. The Pomefiore dormhead adorned the Heartslabyul dorm uniform. But unlike Deuce or Ace's or even Trey or Cater's, he wore the signature crown atop his head and the heeled boots...

The Heartslabyul dormhead's uniform?!

"Why are you wearing Riddle's outfit?" Deuce gawked at them, too shocked to question further.

"What do you mean?" Vil looked down at his clothes, his forehead wrinkling ever so slightly in confusion. "These are my clothes. Afterall, I am the housewarden of Heartslabyul."