Three

⋆

.ೃ*:(Reader).ೃ*:

I walk through the big portal with my friends, when I made it to the other side, I see Ruel and Percedal already there.

Yugo made it through the portal as well but he seemed to have ran through because he landed on the bottom.

The crows on top of the portal opening started to 'laugh' at our friends.

"It's exciting, the first time you take a Zaap portal, eh? Oh course, I do it all the time."
Ruel says as he brushes off dust.

"Oh, stop telling another one of your tall tales. You fell flat on your face when you arrived cause I saw you. You just got up quickly."
Dally laughs at the older man.

I walked towards Yugo and helped him up as the Iop and Enutrof quarreled.

"Don't worry, Ruel. I slipped as well!"
Yugo says smiling, I giggle at the boy.

"Stop behaving like kids! If we want to reach Oma, it's in our best interests to get along, and to stick together."
Evangelos orders as his eyebrows furrow.

"You're right Evan, we didn't start on an adventure to end up bickering like some spoiled princesses."
Amalia agrees.

"Right, how about we visits Kelba market?" Yugo asks as he points in the market's direction.

Yugo runs off and I start running too..

"Last one there's a mangy Gobball!"
We yell to our group.

I slid down the steep hill with the boy and continued running with him.

I looked around the market, searching for things that could be useful.

I walk back to Amalia and Evangelos.

"It's perfect. Well, the first thing we need to do is club together and buy a map of the World."
Evangelos explains.

"Count me out! My purse is as bare as a field of Cawwots on Wabbit Island!"
Ruel says as I roll my eyes.

"Spent all your money on that beautiful outfit of yours, did you?"
I sarcastically asked him as Amalia cackles.

Another laugh overlapped with her's,

"Hey, Amalia, you sound like a Bwork!"
Yugo says as he turns around to look at the girl.