Regret - 2 •Jjk•

Jungkook becomes more possessive and starts lashing out at other students who try to get close to YN.

As YN helps a student with their work, Jungkook sees this and feels a sense of jealousy wash over him. He stands up abruptly and slams his textbook shut, drawing the attention of the whole class.

JUNGKOOK
(angrily)
"YN, what are you doing?"

YN turns to face him, her expression confused and concerned.

YN
(calmly)
"I'm just helping a student with their work, Jungkook. Is there a problem?"

JUNGKOOK
(shouting)
"Yes, there is a problem. You're supposed to be helping me, not them."

The other students look on in shock as Jungkook's outburst continues. YN tries to reason with him, but he is too angry to listen.

YN
(firmly)
"Jungkook, please calm down. You're making a scene."

JUNGKOOK
(voice rising)
"I don't care about making a scene. I care about you."

He steps closer to YN, invading her personal space. The other students shift uncomfortably in their seats, not sure what to do.

YN
(defensively)
"Jungkook, please step back. You're making me uncomfortable."

Jungkook ignores her request and reaches out to grab her wrist. The other students gasp as YN tries to pull away.

YN
(frightened)
"Jungkook, let go of me. This isn't okay."

Jungkook holds on tightly, his grip growing tighter and tighter. The other students are frozen in shock, not sure what to do.

Finally, the other teacher enters the room, breaking the tension. Jungkook quickly releases YN's wrist, stepping back with a scowl on his face.

TEACHER
(concerned)
"Jungkook, what's going on here?"

JUNGKOOK
(defiantly)
"Nothing, sir. We were just having a discussion."

YN looks down at her wrist, seeing the red marks where Jungkook's fingers had dug into her skin. The other students look on with a mix of shock and disgust, realizing that Jungkook's behavior is getting out of control.
______________________

Jungkook's parents are sitting with YN, trying to take control of the situation.

JUNGKOOK'S FATHER
(to YN)
"I'm so sorry for my son's behavior. We'll take care of this. We know that you need money for your mothers treatment, ill arrange for that if you work for Jungkook"

YN
(quietly)
"Thank you, but I don't know if I can accept to work for your family. Jungkook's behavior has been unbearable."

JUNGKOOK'S MOTHER
(worried)
"But you have to, YN. If you want your mother to be dead."

YN
(resigned)
"What I don't even have a choice"

YN nods her head, looking down at her hands.

YN looks up, giving her a small smile.

YN
(softly)
"Thank you."

_________________

Jungkook is seen sitting in the back of the classroom, scowling at YN as she helps another student with their work.

JUNGKOOK
(to himself)
"She's supposed to be helping me, not them. Why is she wasting her time on someone else?"

As the class ends, Jungkook waits until the other students have left before approaching YN.

JUNGKOOK
(angrily)
"What were you doing, helping that loser?"

YN
(calmly)
"Helping him with his work. That's my job."

JUNGKOOK
(raising his voice)
"Your job is to help me, not him. Don't you forget that."

YN
(firmly)
"Jungkook, I won't be talked to like that. You need to respect me and my job."

Jungkook glares at her, his fists clenched.

JUNGKOOK
(through gritted teeth)
"You're mine, YN. Remember that."

YN looks at him with disgust before walking away, leaving Jungkook seething in anger

Jungkook was livid. He had caught YN helping a fellow student with their homework, and that was unacceptable to him. He approached her with a dangerous look in his eyes.

JUNGKOOK
(angrily)
"What do you think you're doing, YN? You're here to teach me, not help other students!"

YN
(calmly)
"Jungkook, helping others is a part of being a good teacher. It's what I'm here for."

JUNGKOOK
(raising his voice)
"No, you're here for me! You're mine, and you should only focus on me."

YN
(sternly)
"Jungkook, your behavior is not acceptable. You need to understand that I'm here to teach all students, not just you."

Jungkook's face turned red with anger. He felt powerless, and that made him even more dangerous.

JUNGKOOK
(shouting)
"No! You don't understand. You belong to me, and I'll do whatever it takes to keep you that way."

YN
(surprised and scared)
"Jungkook, please calm down. You're scaring me."

Jungkook reached out and grabbed YN's arm, pulling her close to him.

JUNGKOOK
(aggressively)
"Don't tell me what to do. You're mine, and you'll do what I say."

YN pulled away from him, her eyes filled with tears.

YN
(crying)
"This is not right, Jungkook. You need to stop this behavior. It's not healthy."

Jungkook's parents eventually found out about the incident and With their influence, they threatened forced YN to leave her job at the school, leaving her with no choice but to comply

YN was now working as Jungkook's personal servant. She did all of his household chores and waited on him hand and foot. Jungkook treated her like a pet, ordering her around and expecting her to do his bidding without question. She was not allowed to leave the house without his permission, and her every move was monitored by the security staff.

Jungkook's parents were horrified by their son's behavior, but they didn't know what to do. They tried to talk to him, to reason with him, but he wouldn't listen. He was consumed by his desire for YN, and he would do anything to keep her by his side.

One day, YN was dusting Jungkook's room when he entered, unannounced.

JUNGKOOK
(sneering)
"What are you doing in my room, YN?"

YN
(startled)
"I'm just cleaning, sir. I didn't mean to intrude."

JUNGKOOK
(mockingly)
"Oh, that's right. You're my servant now. You can come and go as you please."

YN
(tentatively)
"Sir, may I ask you something?"

JUNGKOOK
(impatiently)
"What is it, YN? I don't have all day."

YN
(nervously)
"I was wondering if I could go out and see my family. It's been a long time, and I miss them."

Jungkook's face darkened with anger.

JUNGKOOK
(furiously)
"No! You're not going anywhere without my permission. You belong to me, and you'll do as I say."

YN
(resigned)
"Yes, sir. I understand."

Jungkook left the room, and YN was left alone with her thoughts. She felt trapped, like a prisoner in her own life. She missed her family, her friends, and her independence. But she knew there was no way out. She was bound to Jungkook, body and soul, and she didn't know how to break free
________________