Oblivion

As they walked through the tunnel Robyn felt a pain in her chest. Luther was gone. They moved quickly to the exit of the tunnel. Robyn looked behind her and tripped bumping into Naomi.

"Let's never do that again!" Viktor said. Robyn looked around the same suite as the one back where they had come from, except this one had the butt end of the buffalo and wasn't bloody.

"What narrowly escape the apocalypse?"

"Thats kinda our thing, isn't it?

"Where are we?" Robyn asked looking around

"Same suite just ass backwards." Diego said

"No hyperbole there."

"This is some hardcore Alice in Wonderland shit." Robyn whispered. Reginald entered the suite panting as he slammed the door shut

"At last," He spoke "The other side."

"Wait?" Viktor asked "Where's Klaus?"

"Children, I'm sorry, but your brother..." Robyn let out a sob as she fell to her knees, Diego rushing over to her.

"Hey, hey." he said holding her as she sobbed.

"First Five, then Ben, then Luther, then Klaus. You've failed to protect the people you love. You always have. You've never been enough. No wonder dad tried to kill you too!"

As those words rung through her ears Robyn began to cry trying to drown it out.

"Stop!" She sobbed

"Your an awful sister. You had one job and you always failed. The darkhold has changed you. It's changed you for good!"

"Robyn!" Diego screamed, shaking her shoulder as she just cried more. The room began to shake as she sobbed. Diego dropped his gun and held her tightly in his arms whispering to her "Your okay. Robyn. He's gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay." Robyn shook as Diego held her tighter in his arms. Her crys coming to a slow. Diego's eyes had tears filled Diego's eyes as he remembered the day Five left.

Grace brought Robyn back into the academy.

"Robyn did you want something to eat."

"No." Robyn sternly said pushing her mothers arms off of her shoulder. Robyn stormed up to her room, her siblings were all in Ben's room talking and they turned to look at her.

"Robyn!" Luther said standing and walking over and looking around "Where's Five." Robyn just looked down at her feet and Luther saw a tear drop on her shoe and knew. "You didn't stop him?"

"I did. Trust me! You think I could loose him!" Robyn yelled "I begged for him to stay and he didn't!"

"He'll be back! I promise!" A young Vanya said

"How do you know that?" Robyn screamed, the siblings were all taken aback by her outburst.

"Because he wouldn't leave his family." Allison stood as well walking over. Robyn just turned walking into her room

"I'll be out when he get's back."

He never came back and Diego watched as Robyn and her soul drifted away.

The siblings all looked at Robyn either horrified or worried.

"No, he was right behind me!" Five yelled "He was right behind me when I entered."

"We have to go back!" Naomi cried

"There's nothing to go back to." Reginald argued "Children, there will be time for tears later. Right now, we have to keep moving." Diego held out Robyn's hand helping her stand.