cherry red chapstick

"Cherry. You wear cherry red chapstick, don't ya?"

"What? You interested in my lips?"

"My favorite berries happen to be cherries."

Mai Ikeda. 22 years old. Libra. An aspiring art journalist who wants to make a name for herself. At any given opportunity, she'll take full advantage of it to reach her goal. And if there were any obstacles through it, she made sure there was a way to overcome them.

Harry Styles. 24 years old. Aquarius. The lead singer of the infamous pop-rock band, The Sex Tapes. Due to his captivating eyes and good looks, he is occupied with women from left and right, earning him the title of womanizer by journalists. Though he meets many women, his eyes are never set on one until he meets her.

When Mai was given the opportunity to interview a successful band--The Sex Tapes--while on their world tour, she took it with no hesitation and was ready to use this to boost her name. But when she meets the infamous lead singer of the band, Harry Styles, will she be able to overcome the obstacles of his sex-driven mind or his flirtatious liners that cause everyone to swoon? Or will she realize that some opportunities aren't always in her best control?

"Look, Styles. I don't know what game you're playing, but do know that I won't fall into your sticky trap."

"I don't know about sticky traps, but I also know something just as sticky."