1

Demi

She was a free-spirit, never wanting to settle down and get serious. She was chasing the love of everyone she encountered, but never really accepted the purest love that she unconditionally got from him. It didn't matter who she slept with, or how long she went away for. They both knew that at the end of the day she would end up in his arms. He loved her, with everything he had. He'd follow her to the ends of the earth it it only meant to see her smile one more time. He couldn't understand why she couldn't just accept his love, and stay with him forever.

~*~

I woke up, and stretched out my body in the fluffy, white hotel sheets. Beside me, a bare, muscled back faced me. I groaned and flopped back onto the pillows. I couldn't even remember his name. A british accent was the only things I was really sure about, since I had been in London for the week. This was how the morning after usually went, awkward and rather embarrassing. Beside me, my phone began to buzz and I saw Wilmer's name flash across the screen.

"Shit." I cursed, grabbing it and walking into the other room. "Hey Will." I said, stepping out onto the balcony.

"Hermosa." He greeted, and I couldn't stop my smile, "How's London?"

I bit my lip at the memory of last night, "Everyone is very... welcoming."

He laughed, "That's good. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself."

I sighed and looked out at the view, "I really am. It's absolutely gorgeous here Will, so serene. I've been thinking about getting a place here... Nothing big, just a little apartment or something. A getaway. You know?"

I could hear the smile in his voice, "I think that's a great idea nena... I miss you."

I looked down, "Yeah, I miss you too." It was true, not having seen him for a week made me realize how much I missed his cheesy jokes and how he made me laugh all the time.

"But hey, I'm picking you up from the airport, right?"

I smiled instantly at the thought of seeing him again, "I don't know, are you?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, as always."

I went to reply but heard a noise behind me, and turned to see the guy from last night walking towards me in his boxers.

"Hey, I gotta go." I muttered, and didn't wait for Wilmer's reply before hanging up. "Hi."

He smiled, "Hey."

I pointed towards the counter, "Coffee is in the pot, feel free to order room service, and... let yourself out."

He frowned, "What I don't even get your number?"

I scrunched up my nose, "Look..."

"James."

"James. Let's not make this more than it is, and just pretend it never happened."

~*~

The plane ride home was fast and I slept most of the way. That was good, since it helped me escape from the guilt for sleeping with someone else who wasn't Wilmer. It wasn't that I didn't love him, I did. A lot. I just didn't want to settle down and be with one guy for the rest of my life.

Once the plane touched down, and I walked down the steps of the private jet, I saw Wilmer standing beside a black escalade. I grinned and dropped my bags, running towards him and jumping into his arms. He swung me around and hugged me tightly, laughing breathlessly.

"Hi." I whispered, pushing my face into the crook of his neck.

"Hi." He said, and rubbed my back, "I'm glad you're back."

I pulled away and looked into his eyes, searching his face for any sign of change, "It's good to be home."

He smiled and stroked my cheek, pulling my waist to his. We looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds before I leaned up and pressed my lips to his, wrapping my arms around his neck to press my body closer to his. Wilmer kissed my sweetly, and slowly, sliding his hand up to the nape of my neck to hold me against him. When I pulled away he lazily opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Ready to go?"

I nodded and slipped my hand into his, climbing into the car. Once he was in, I shut the door and wormed into his arms, waiting for our driver to get my bags and take us back to my house. Wilmer had learned from last time to get a driver because I kept kissing his neck and face while he was trying to drive. His arms wound around me and leaned down to kiss me again, deeply, our mouths moving together in sync. I sighed and smiled against his mouth, it's good to be back.

We pulled up to my house and Wilmer helped my driver bring in my bags. I watched him while they did it, biting y lip as the muscles in his arms flexed. My mind was weird, when I was with Wilmer, I never wanted him to leave, I wanted to give him everything I had and all of my love. But when we were apart, his daily phone calls that once seemed cute, were suffocating and annoying. I knew I was hurting him, and I hated it. I know he loves me, and he would do anything for me, but it wasn't fair for me to accept his love when I couldn't give him the same thing back. At the same time, I couldn't bear to have him out of my life. I need him like I needed air. He was my rock in my recovery, and the one person I could completely trust and count on. He was my rock whenever things got crazy in my life. I loved him, but I didn't want to. At least not yet anyway.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Wilmer shut the door, finally done.

"Thanks." I murmured, as he walked over to me.

"No problem." He took a deep breath, "So, do you want me to stay? Or go?

I bit my lip and walked forward, wrapping my arms around his neck, "Stay." I leaned up and pressed my lips to his, "Always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS SO THIS IS MY NEW FANFIC FOR THIS MONTH I HOPE YA'LL LIKE IT!!

CHECK OUT MY OTHER NEW ONE: "TIME"

Comment and Vote!

Twitter: @Lovatic_Chica

-Rachel