s1 ep12 - The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps

As Inosuke charges at the demon with me in his back the demon touches his tsuzumi making the room turn. Inosuke finds balance.

"Hey, this is fun isn't it Y/N? Let's kill it!" He says charging at the demon.

"Stop putting Y/N in danger asshole!" Tanjiro screams grabbing Inosukes leg and my haori, he pushes Inosuke into a wall holding me in his arms.

"What do you think you are doing with my subject?" Inosuke screams out starting to fight Tanjiro. When their blades were almost touching the demon touched another tsuzumi and claws appeared on the ground. As we were getting used to the tsuzumis the demon touched yet another and the rooms changed. My body hit a wall.

"Y/N-SAN!" a voice screamed out.

"Ah, Zenitsu, it's you." I say as the boy hugs me crying desperately.

"Thank God, you're here. I'm so afraid I was going to get eaten by demons." Zenitsu said shaking me desperately.

"Like that one?" I asked. Zenitsu and the boy slowly turned to the demon behind them. Zenitsu screamed and started running taking me with him. I grabbed the boy's hand and the three of us ended up in a room trapped.

"You, girl. You smell good. You are going to be the first." The demon said approaching.

"No, it's not happening, me and Zenitsu will kill you. Right Zenitsu?" I turned to the said boy that had fallen asleep behind me. Are you serious? "Well, I will kill you." I said turning to the demon with my sword in hand. As I lunged at the demon he came to me too, extending his tongue to touch my skin, but he couldn't because suddenly his tongue was cut, by Zenitsu.

Zenitsu breathes and using thunder breathing first form he cuts the demon's head in a flash of lightning. After that, he wakes up turning to us.

"OH, THE DEMON'S DEAD! Thank you Y/N, thank you for protecting me." He said as he hugged my body. Me and the boy looked at him surprised. It seems that he is stronger than I thought. I laughed and hugged him back making the young demon slayer blush uncontrollably.

---

Meanwhile, Tanjiro was preparing to fight the drum demon.

I will kill every last single one of you, I will end everyone that hurts even a single hair on Y/N's head. The boy thought back to when his love was through into a wall, and let out a scream of anger.