Chapter 1: The meeting

Deku pov:

Mr. nezu had called me in for a meeting today. He said it was really important and might change my future. I had just gotten into the limo. I was wearing a black crop top and some white short shorts.

"Driver can you tell me where we're going cause the company is the other way?" I questioned the driver about our new destination.

"Didn't Mr.Nezu tell you about the others? The driver asked me.

"No.. Do I know them?"I asked him.

The driver's face then turned pale and he rolled up the window dividing him from the rest of the limo.

"Well that's weird ." I stated . So I just ignored it and listened to some music.
As I listened I closed my eyes and melted into the music. I fell asleep I don't know for how long but when I woke. I saw three men one with red hair, one with blonde and the last one sitting next to me had duel hair one side was red and the other was white.
After that the blonde said "Wake up nerd we're here!!". After I heard his voice I fully woke up and realized who they were. It was Red riot, Dynamite and Icyhot." WTH are you guys doing here!?!?" I questioned looking at my three rivals. "Nezu told all of us to come to a important meeting discussing our music career or something" Icyhot told me in a more calm voice.

I looked outside and we were almost near the company. So while we were waiting I started taking out  my drawing book and I started drawing some outfits that I could wear. One of my favourites was the one that had a red skirt and and white crop top.

Yes I like wearing those type of things I don't have a specific style to wear . So I choose whatever fits my mood.

I felt someone or people eyes on me. When I looked up I saw the three looking at me. I saw Todoroki looking at my book I saw his eyes stop at a the picture of me in the skirt and crop top. I saw him blush and turn away. I closed my book and looked at the two confront of me. "What is it?"I asked them. " What are you drawing cutie?" Red riot said winking at me. " Firstly don't call me cutie Second why should I tell you?" I said a bit kissed of. "Just show me the book you damn nerd!" Dynamite said standing up. The car quickly stop and he almost fell but.
He didn't fall completely he was standing on top of me with his hands over my head and all I could do then was just stare at his crimson eyes. He snatched the book away from me. Then threw it back after seeing me in the skirt and crop top. He looked like he was blushing. He than said " Damn nerd don't tell me your actually gonna wear that!!" He said going out of the car. " And how is that your problem are you my boyfriend? Huh? Didn't think so". I said snapping at him as I was walking out.

Red riot pov:

As we got out I asked the two what they saw but they just starting blushing after I asked. So when we got on the elevater I snatched it out of the greenetes hands. He tried to get it but I was taller then him so he just kept on jumping while, I just stood there and looked through his drawings they were really good and these looked like outfits for I've seen him wear.The last picture was of him wearing a red skirt and white crop top. I looked down at him and gave him the book and said "Are you planning on wearing this for me cutie?" I said with a smirk on my face. "In your dreams" he replied. "I prefer in my bed" I said with a wider smirk on my face. His face turned red and he went to go stand next to Dynamite and Icyhot.

Time skip:
When we got to the Office

"So the reason why I cold all of you here is to discuss your last collaboration song." He told us.

"yeah and what about it?" Dynamite said.

"Well since it was such a good collaboration and all your fans loved it I figured why don't you guys become a band" with those words that Nezu said the whole room went silent in shock.

|Thank you guys so much for reading my book I'll try to post the next chapter as soon as I can|

Bye and thank you for reading