chapter 2: getting along

(If your wondering what the other 3 are wearing they are wearing :

Red riot is wearing a red leather jacket, black t-shirt and black ripped jeans.

Icyhot is wearing a white jean jacket with a rose on the back of it, light blue t-shirt  and jeans.

Dynamite is wearing army print pants and jacket with a black vest.)

Third person pov:

Mr.Nezu told them that if they refuse he will ruin their careers.

Dynamite stood up and slammed his hands on Nezu's desk and shouted "AND WHY DO YOU THINK THAT A US OUT OF ALL FUCKING IDOLS WOULD MAKE SUCH A 'GREAT IDOL GROUP'!!"

"Well the reason is because you guys have what a music group needs, 'Deku  is cute and has a good sense of fashion ' , 'Icyhot is the cold but caring and loves his fans' 'Dynamite is the hot headed but hot and his fans find him mysterious' and last but not list 'Red riot is the flirty but kind hearted one of the group's and that's my reason why" Nezu explained "and your last collaboration was such a success that your fans now ship you guys."

Dynamite wanted to fight back but he knew better.

Icyhot was actually relieved that he won't have to live with his a-hole of a father.

Red riot knew he had no chose so he looked on the bright side of things.

Deku was sitting there like a statue trying to process all of this, until Icyhot snapped him out it.

Deku pov:

I was trying to process all of this when  a duel hair boy snapped me out of my trans. He look a me with his beautiful eyes. One grey and one blue a scar over his face that complimented him even more. I couldn't help but fall into his eyes. Before I knew it I was blushing but then I snapped myself out of it.

I looked up to see Dynamite still arguing with Nezu. And Red riot was on his phone when he look at me and Icyhot and said "I hope I get to get closer with you two hotties" I just rolled my eyes and went on my sketching book.

Icyhot pov:

I was talking to Deku about the good things so that he could calm done which thankfully he did.

So I talked with him a bit to get to know him a bit better then Red riot joined.

I found out that they're real names are Izuku Midoriya(deku) and Ejirou Kirishima(red riot). Midoriya told me that he and Dynamite we're childhood friends and his real name was Katsuki  Bakugou.

I noticed that Bakugou stopped fighting with Nezu so that was nice.

Nezu told us that we will leave together in a new house and that the driver will drive us there.

Time skip~

We just got in the car no one was talking to each other now though so the ride was quiet until...

Bakugou spoke "Ey nerd gimme your phone"

"Why?" Midoriya said looking up from his sketch book

"Just do it!!" Bakugou responded

"Ok ok... just wait a sec.." Midoriya said standing up and looking for his phone.

Then suddenly the limo took a hard turn the he fell into my lap.

"Midoriya are you Ok!?!?" I asked with a worried town

" Yeah bunny are you Ok!?" Kirishima asked also worried.

"Deku you know you should be more careful" Bakugou said surprisingly in a kinda worried tone.

"Yeah I'm fine guys just a little spoken that's all" he replied to all of us.

He stood up again and gave Bakugou his phone.

Bakugou typed something in then handed it to Kirishima, who did the same the it came to me.

Oh they were writing their contacts in  and so did I before I gave it back to Midoriya.

Who looked at it and smiled. " Thanks you guys now I can call and text you guys at anytime, hehe" he said as he giggled .

Thank you guys so much for reading  and sorry if it's too short I'll try to update as much as possible.  I ran out of idea's.

Bye<3
Xoxo