The Fabled Freddy's Pizzeria

"Good morning everyone! Today is our last day here in Utah." Everyone in the crowd booed.

"I know. It's sad to leave such a happy place, but we're not leaving this place without a bang! Today, Freddy and friends invited us to visit their place, so we're gonna have to find out their surprise!" The speaker for today sure is something, making the crowd go wild like this.

"In short, we're gonna spend the whole day there in that mall." Uncle is not happy.

"Relax, man. Look on the bright side. Atleast they're not planning to turn us all into pepperonis." Uncle Hizashi joked around.

"All your unspent Fazcoins can be exchanged in any selling establishment. You are also free to roam around until 5 pm. Once 5 pm arrives, be sure to be in the Atrium! Safe travels, kids!" Heroes started leading classes to their respective buses, and I followed both uncles to the bus.

I entered after them and sat at the backseat beside Uncle. Uncle Hizashi was busy talking while Uncle Vincent was busy trying to ignore him.

"Izuku, your uncle is ignoring me! Please scold him for me!" 

"Don't drag him into this!" I chuckled as I watched their interaction. "Act like a hero in front of the students!" I cannot do anything but laugh awkwardly.

I sat on the seat beside Uncle Hizashi and a random person who sits at the edge.

An hour passed and the bus finally parked infront of the Pizzaplex. Everyone got out of the bus and formed a group infront of the uncles. Uncle Hizashi explained the rules and dispersed after.

"Stick with us, Terrence. We're finally going to investigate the place." We approached the entrance to the Pizzaplex, just like everyone else. 

As we enter, bots welcomed us to the place and gave us maps. I scanned through it to see where we should go.

"The best place to go investigate is the underground area, but the place is excluded in the maps. But, if we can find a different map, we'll be able to access the underground." I suggested.

"That's gonna be a tough one if we can't use your ability. No one else here has a tracking quirk so we can't ask for help either." Uncle Hizashi rummaged through his bag and tried to find his phone.

"Hey, don't use your phones here. It's dangerous." Uncle Vincent stopped his hand.

"Alright, alright." We walked in silence as we scan our surroundings.

"I don't know about this, but doesn't the main stage in the Atrium go down? We can give it a shot."

"No way, Terrence. We're not risking that. There must be some other way." Uncle witnessed a staff running from a room that seemed like there were staircases. I immediately approached the room after and noticed a staircase leading downstairs.

"Right here. It looks like only staffs are allowed in here, so maybe we can use your illusion disc to not get noticed." I said to both of them.

"There seems to be CCTVs in this area, too. It's safe if we avoid them if Vincent here can't hide us from the camera." We slowly descend downstairs as we watch our steps.

"Where should we investigate first? This place looks like it will be a maze." Uncle Hizashi whispered.

"We can sense what's ahead, so shut your mouth or we'll get caught." Uncle lead the way and turned right, and witnessed a place that shouldn't exist.

"This is..." It was a shocker to us all, because there stood a Freddy's Pizzeria that burnt down to the ground.

"If I'm correct, this was a place owned by Henry Emily, and managed by your brother." I was shocked.

"Then that means Michael is near." I was overjoyed by the newfound information.

"Shoot, everyone! A staff bot is coming!" Uncle warned us and dragged us to a wall of trash nearby.

"Pay attention, idiots! If we get caught, we're ending up in the prison!" He scolded us while trying to lower his voice.

"I'm sorry, I was just happy to know that Michael is nearby."

"Me too." Uncle punched Hizashi playfully.

"What are you happy about? Anyways, there are more bots coming. This might get dangerous as time passes by. We have to let ourselves known atleast by Vanessa or else." He sneaked up behind a bit and punched it to the point that it was broken. "Let's continue forward."

We punched all the bots in our way and proceeded to a rather eerie room full of agony.

"Uhhh, that robot looks like a spaghetti." Uncle Hizashi pointed it out, to which the robot responded and looked at his way.

"It probably hates being called that. Don't trigger it or else you'll end up like us." I unwittingly said, and he responded by hiding behind my back.

"Hello? Who's there?" Uncle asked the robot, and it responded by reaching out it's tentacles.

"They look like they wanna shake hands." I commented as Uncle reached out his hand as well, and they were surprisingly friendly.

"You know why we're here, right? Do you know where he is?" He asked them a question, and they answered by pointing at the television.

It showed a charging station, which looked corrupted with purple lights and scratch marks.

"That must be where he is. We should go there and defeat him." But before we were able to turn around, our bodies suddenly froze and went out of control.

"What the-!" This looks much more lethal than I thought. I tried to resist the virus that tried to enter my body.

"W-What do I do? This is something out of my control!" Uncle Hizashi looks desperate as he watch us twitch.

"L-look for him! Try to distract him!" Uncle cried out of desperation.

"Alright, I'll look around to find him." He looked at the television once again and saw a rotten bunny touching the television.

"That must be him. He's trying to take control of you via this TV." He smashed the television and the virus was gone.

"It's gone now, thankfully. Now, where is he at?" Uncle turned his illusion disc off and checked out his withered body.

"You look withered and horrible. Terrence, you might be in the same condition, too. We should probably go away for now and clean you up before your body breaks." We both resisted his offer.

"This is our only chance at defeating him. We're this close already, so we should see this until the end." I felt the same way as him. If ever I'm dying by his hands once again, I want to atleast drag him down with me.