⎯ ᥡᥲmᥲᥒᥲkᥲ ᰻ᥒ᥆ȷ᰻ᥒ

𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧  '  いちごの恋! [𝟬𝟬𝟭]❝ 𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭

𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 ' いちごの恋! [𝟬𝟬𝟭]
❝ 𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭. ❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" Tch, stupid lazy sister, " (Y/N) grumbled as she walked through the streets of Konohagakure. (Y/N)'s family sells herbs and such for a living and they're quite popular to be honest. Their main product that catches many people's eye is their tea leaves. It's very soothing and can be used for medical purposes or just for the sake of enjoyment. Coincidentally today is the day to deliver the goods but unfortunately (Y/N)'s parents are out of town so they asked her sister to do the job. However, being the responsible sister she was, she told (Y/N) to do it instead. (Y/N) had no choice but to oblige or else her sister would just blackmail her and she was not in the mood.

' Just when I hoped it was my day, ' (Y/N) thought to herself and sighed. Stopping at her last point, she looked up at the shop's sign and read 'Yamanaka Flower Shop'. She groaned and cursed the universe for her bad luck streak as there was the close sign hanging on the door. (Y/N) crouched down and buried her head in her arms. She whimpered softly, it really wasn't her day—did she mention she was on her period? Yes, well, everything sucks. Just when she was about to give in to her damn hormones, she heard a concerned voice calling out to her.

" Hey, are you okay? "

(Y/N) looked up and was met with a boy with baby blue eyes and pale skin, she presumed he was around her age because of how young he looks. Realizing that she was in a bad state, she quickly stood up and fixed her attire, "Uh—yes, sorry. It's just a bad day for me, sorry to have bothered you," she bowed her head.

" Oh no, it's fine. What are you doing in front of here anyway? " he inquired.

" Ah, the shop owner ordered a few things from us and I'm here to deliver it but I guess they're not around, " she frowned.

" You can just give it to me, " he smiled.

" Huh? "

" Tea herbs, right? My mum's the shop owner. I remember her saying it's coming today. "

" Oh—! Well, here you go. Thank you for your patronage and we hope you guys enjoy, " (Y/N) smiled and bowed once again.

' What a nice guy. . I guess today isn't that bad at all. . '

" Thanks for the delivery. . .weird girl. "

" Wha—excuse me?! I am not weird! "

" Sure, says the gloomy person crouching in front of someone's house, " he smirked.

" That's cause I—! " (Y/N) thought about refuting more but decide to just ignore the mean guy. " Whatever, you're not worth my time anyway. Asshole! " she stuck her tongue out and turned on her heel.

' I take it back, today is tremendously horrible! Ugh, I'm so fucking pissed! I never wanna see that blonde's face ever again! ' (Y/N) shouted in her head as she stomped her way back home, her face decorated with furious expressions.

Meanwhile the said boy kept his eyes locked on (Y/N)'s retreating figure. " Hmm, a weird funny girl, " he chuckled.