Drunk Memories

WARNING: VERY SHORT FILLER CHAPTER AHEAD ⚠

sorry this is an "i exist" chapter (iisuperwomanii reference) so u don't really need to read this chapter if you don't want to but I'll probably make references to this chapter in the future so don't act confused.

-Camille

**Franchesca's POV**

"Hey Kaylen I'm outside" I yell into the phone. Tonight Kaylen, Livi,Sammy and I were turning up at the new club Club Suspense. I volunteered to drive (it was either Me or Sammy because Livi got her car stolen and Kaylen got her license provoked) there because we all knew I would be way to drunk to drive back.

Kaylen,Livi and Sammy ran out the house and hopped in my car.

"Hey bitches! You ready!" I said turning up the radio "Somebody" by Natalie La Rose ft. Jeremiah blasting out loudly.

1:52am; @ Club Suspense

"We like to Party-y-y-y-y-y-y! Cuz we like to Party!" Kaylen and I were currently twerking on some guy,While Livi was drinking at the bar. Sammy didn't drink,it made her uncomfortable because her mom was hit by a drunk driver when she was younger. That was why she was the automatic driver in the group.

"You a bad girl and ya friends bad too,oh! you got the swag sauce,you dripping swag goo!"

"Hey Kaylen! Let's go dance with Livi by the bar!" I screamed in her ear. She nodded and we made our way over to Livi. Livi looked rough. She had drool dripping from her chin and she was crying while drinking what I think was straight Vodka out of a sippy cup?

"Livi! What happened" I asked her. She shook her head and ran out of the club. Of coarse we ran after her.

"I'm sick of everyone! You think I want to be out here drinking my feelings? I don't! I fùcking hate it. I don't want none of this! I want a normal life!" Livi bursts out. We all stare at her confused. Who does she think she is, Beyonce! what kind of superstar life is she living that no one knows about.

"What the hell are you talking about" Sammy yells at her. Livi glares in her direction.

"I go out clubbing every week,than I wake up the next morning not remembering anything. Brandon fùcking abuses me any chance he gets,than I have to cover the marks with make-up and go to school and be the super pretty yet rude cheerleader minion of the Yasmin George,on top of that my parents are flat broke!" She screamed. We were all quiet for a minute,until finally I broke the silence.

"I'm sorry Livi,I had no idea you felt that way" I say hugging her,before continuing."You aren't some minion or wannabe copy of me,you are one of my best friends" Kaylen and Sammy run up and hug her too. We stand like that for what seems like hours until Kaylen's phone rings.

**********************************

"Kaylen Miranda Wright! You said you were staying at Yasmin's but her parents just called.

"Sorry Momma, I am actually at Sammy's but her aunt isn't home, that's why I lied"

"oh okay Sammy is a great kid and I trust her. Just call me when you wake up"

"Okay yeah bye momma love you lots"

"love u lots of lots sweetie"

********************************

2:51am; @ Birchers Hill

"Remember when you were 5 and you cried behind the trashcan because Fred Jeffrey didn't like you" Kaylen said to Sammy. We were currently at Birchers Hill (which was actually an abandoned water park) sitting in a drained pool talking about memories. We honestly did this for Livi. She seemed unstable,so maybe discussing good times would help her.

"Omg! Yas,remember when we had that epic school wide water balloon fight in 9th grade" Livi says an obvious look of daydream in her eyes.

"Oh yeah,that's the day we made a name for ourselves. The day we became the Fabulous Four! Olivia Matthews, Samantha Vestigas,Kaylen Wright, and Yasmin George" I said remembering too.

As the sun started to peek from behind numerous mountains, we decided to get in my car and drive to Sammy's where we entered through the back door,creep up the old staircase and into Sammy's room. I stripped from my dress and heels laying in the huge custom made bed for a (very very large) queen. the rest of the girls followed as we lay in the bed staring and facing other directions But somehow we were closer, much much closer than we thought before.

****************************************************

Thanks for putting up with me! I'm very grateful for those who message or comment me about my book. You are deeply appreciated. BTW this chapter was a pile of nothing. Like no plot to this chapter what so ever and I apologize for wasting your time. (unless u have like NO social life) jk (no I'm not)

-Camille✌

BTW I am gonna have a sequel but not nowhere soon! also I mite put this book on freeze mode.