(1) °• Dream •°

Author pov :

It was a fine day and she had the regular schedule like everyday. She woke up and had her morning routine, she is doing masters in computer science(or it's your wish to add your favorite subject) a part time job in Cafê. Her name is y/n . Everything seemed fine to her ! May be she thought ?!?!

[Who knows !!!]

Your pov :

The day started good and I was wondering should I go to work today or to take a day off !! whatever btw (by the way) I'm y/n , (your age) old , and I am single child -_- (TBH author no one asked).....Should I say more about me ??? I'll give a dare to find yourself hehe ^^

I went to my university and I went to my class just to get a heart attack (why man ?) Because someone was pushed and got hurt ,and he/she was bleeding!!!

And I hate blood 😒

(just a dramatic gurl 🙄)

Everyone in the classroom rushed to nurse room and some of them came back after admitting him/her there !! And I asked one girl what happened!! what she said was more horrible.

"The girl who got hurt was studying quietly but after few minutes she seemed horrified or should I say she was only body without soul , I don't know what happened to her when we asked she said nothing but after few minutes she was pushed hard and got hit by your desk and started to bleed" said the girl . I was speechless because exactly before few days I got a strange dream and in that dream the same scenes happened like I came class usually but some one got hurt and admitted in nurse room .

I was zoned out the entire class hour and didn't pay attention, I started to shiver when I felt thought the scenes from morning I wanted to ask her what really happened.

It is break time now I'll go and ask her anyhow (the_curiouscat).

I entered the nurse room silently and I saw the nurse eonnie she said she'll be conscious in 5 minutes and she.left the room. Now it's just me and her in the clinic, I saw her eyes are trying to open but something was stopping. Is she afraid? then she slowly opened her eyes and saw me .

I just smiled a little, it was too awkward for me. I started sweating so bad and didn't feel good so I asked her "Hey , are you okay or ?? is something bothering you?? " just then she replied "I'm fine " that's all. Wait what I asked something!!! where is the reply !!! huhhh-_- (stop sulking! will you) "Can I ask something Kang ?? how this happened?? I mean I wasn't there and no one is saying anything about it to me , please tell me what happened to you I won't tell anything to anyone, I promise " I gave her a pinky promise.

She sat down and asked me where was the nurse just then she entered in the clinic. Kang asked whether she can go back to class and be normal the nurse eonnie said to take care and be calm and she also gave her some tablets .

We came out of the clinic felt relief because I felt like someone was watching us . I noticed the bell rang and still I was not in class I asked Kang whether we should go or remain , she said we can be here and we'll go lunch. we came to Cafeteria she sat infront of me. I decided to break silence "Kang I asked something in nurse room ? " her eyes roamed but stopped to meet mine "y/n I'm sorry I just don't want you to be in trouble because Our every move is being watched in there so I kept silent and acted like I didn't hear you ". Now it's something In my mind 'are we only watched or others too ' thoughts were running and I asked her directly that she answered " No y/n I said they watch us every move that means we all are being watched but in particular places like clinic, restrooms and library may be I guess in corridors too I don't know exactly " that's it that's what I got that feel .

We were drinking coke Kang started to talk " Today in morning I was studying , but I saw something strange in our university backyard it was a black masked one and it saw me too but I didn't know after that I was in ground with lots of blood when I opened my eyes it was in my place smiling widely and I fainted " WHAT !!!! What's the black masked thing now I need to know (calm_down_sweetie). I got curious and asked Kang " Kang I know it's stupid to ask (why_are_you_asking_still) but I want to know if you ever see that again can you show me or later after lunch ? " "Sure y/n " she smiled .

After lunch when we entered the class there were girls surrounded by bunch of boys (I don't count how many) Something is wrong here . Me and Kang looked each other and walked past but now all the students eyes were on us "Kang are you feeling better ?" asked one girl . Kang just smiled and we sat I said "Kang I'll switch to your seat and you come sit here" she nodded and sat in my place .

I wonder who were those boy now they are no where to be seen (ms .y/n please look around with open eyes) . Ah there are totally 3 and they are different from everyone . I turned around to Kang and asked "are they new here or Did we entered wrong class ?"."y/n ah they should be new here " she said . Unbelievable they are still allowing students to enroll or did they come for something else ???

Kang and I became close friends and we separated from university. As I was walking I saw the new boy from our class 'something fishy' . I walked past by him just to face a black masked figure. TF !!!! Noooooo I fell backwards just to fell on him (Shit!)and he just helped me to stand and he understood something was wrong and looked in my direction. He was in shock too but soon returned to normal and he said " Ce faci aici ? du-te acasă Zizi" (What are you doing here ? go home Zizi) I was shocked to hear an alien language 😳 (it's Romanian language not alien) . minutes later it disappeared. I just wanted to know what is that ?? he said that obeyed (suspicious) . After that I went home and just rested doing nothing and slept.....

To be continued.....