𝟓

liked by bvb09 and 1

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

liked by bvb09 and 1.354.028 others
tabithaferguson: guess where we at.

comments:

bvb09: cant tell 🧐🧐
tabithaferguson: aww sadly 💔

nellarose: everywhere but home 😒
tabithaferguson: love you still 🤪

user1: the way she just randomly in dortmund
user2: think shes supporting her friend
user3: she friends with jude??
user4: like 3 years alr 🤨 under what rock are you living

jesselingard: miss worldwide 🤣🤣
tabithaferguson:😱😱

--------------------------

Tabitha was at a football game. bvb dortmund vs  Chelsea for the Champions League. Tabitha knew that dortmund was gonna win since chelsea was on a losing streak and had made maybe 2 goals this year. She cheered for the whole team even if she wasnt a dortmund fan. she'd cheer for every team that had to play against chelsea.

the game had ended 1-0 for dortmund and the whole crowd was on. especially tabitha.

judiee❤️

yoo where are you? imma drive home now if you dont race your ass here

you wont but okay 🤨

where are youuuuuuuu

omww call me

no
driving away

i didnt just fly all the way from US for you to leave me at the stadium jude. you better put that car in park rn and wait

5 min tops🤞

___________________________________________

tabitha had found jude after maybe 5 minutes of walking around. the fans were everywhere which made it so much harder to move.

"you should really take a break. that knee isnt fully recoverd and euros qualifiers are coming soon" tabitha said helping jude out. "i dont know. it will go eventually"  he starts the car and tries driving home without fans stopping by. "im serious your shots arent shotting." Jude laughs it off and opens his window. He takes photos with several fans and starts driving again. " your really loved here in dortmund huh" Jude nods impressed of himself. "you talked to jadon yet?" Tabitha's mood went down the second he asked it. "no" Jude looks at her and shakes his head.

"you really should. look im his friend and i know he can be a real dick but ever since he met you he could really only talk about you and moments he'd get drunk and kiss another girl he would be so mad at himself. he is madly in love with you like shrek whos inlove with fiona" Tabitha didnt know how jude could keep a straight face saying it. "you are mad you know that. compairing us with shrek and fiona. jailtime" Tabitha laughs. "look who is calling" Jude shows his phone and it of course said Jadon. "Take it" I say. It connects to handsfree and he accepts. "whatsup bro" Jadon says. "Nothing much just won. how bout you" Jude said as if winning was a daily thing.

" nice nice I saw. just a question is Tabitha in Dortmund already" He asks. dumb mf he had seen my post. "yeah yeah why" Jude asks and I tell him not to tell Jadon I'm in the car with him. "Is she with you" 

---

jordan👻🐣 (9 y/o)

tabs
tabs
tabs
could you ask Jadon not to text me
I'm tryna play FIFA
pls

ly bye

we arent rly on speaking terms

sorry love

just ignore. ill be home soon

you or the others want anything from Dortmund

?

no thank you

what happened that you guys arent speaking

nothing to worry about love

okay I'm gonna play again
bye

bye ly

ly xx

-----

"Jadon can you stop fucking texting my siblings. if you have anything to say text me" I say since him and Jude were still calling. 

___

jadon

if you just answered here
i wouldnt have to text jordan 🙄

you got some nerve
you know everytime i see your
textsmessages come up
i get the ick

im jusg trying to get a relationship
i cherished back

maybe you shouldn't have
broken it in the firstplace

i was drunk
it wasnt what i was planning when i left that door

sorry but after all that its hard to believe anthing that comes out of your mouth.

than dont believe it
i know my truth and if you dont want us back than it stops right here

why tf are you acting like the victim
your the one who broke us up in the first place. you cheated and didnt even come face me next morning
you dont have the right to make this so sad for you.

bye tabitha
see you when your back

jokeman
______

deep down it hurted Tabitha ofcourse. the relationship she had was something you can only wish for. but also somewhere she did the right thing. she didnt give in for love. and made him pay for his actions.

"hey my girl" Denise welcomes me inside her house with open arms. "hey denise" i say giving her a warm hug. "heard what happened. sorry for it" She says. She is such a sweet lady honestly. "its alright. i think its done between us" I say pouting.

"are you fr done" Jude says sitting next to me on the couch. I nod and he puts his arm over my shoulder. "sorry for the pain he caused. he probably wont say sorry so this is for him" He says smiling in a curing way.

"wanna play fifa. jobe is online too" Jude says looking up from his phone. "why not. finna win anyway" I say smiling. "mhm" he laughs.

"you fr playing with dortmund. thats a bit weird innit" I say giving him a weird look. "you playing with united is not giving." He says.