𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 ✎

Vigilante hero known as 'Deku'. 'You wouldn't know that he was a hero'.

he looks more like a villain, but his heart still lies in the right place. U.A. graduate, everyone expected him to achieve his life-long goal and become the no. 1 hero, but he surprised everyone when he dropped off the grid for 3 months, and when he was finally spotted again, announced that he wouldn't be working with the government as a hero.

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄 ✎

Makes it a priority to always wear his mask and hood, prefers to work more in the backgrounds or shadows. After high school, never did an interview. Some people have accused him of being a villain due to how leniently he treats some villains.

[ 𝙈𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙎: ]

@plantifulheroics -nyx

@

@

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 ✎

he avoids heroes at all costs, and photos of him are rarely ever taken with a clear image. he went from being the most social one in class 1-a to being the most distanced, and doesn't keep in contact with anyone from high school. He lives alone in a rundown apartment, trying to keep a low profile, but because he went to UA, the public and the media know his real name.

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 ✎

While he doesn't talk to anyone form his old graduating class, he occasionally sends gifts or hand-written cards, to show that he still cares.

𝐎𝐇 𝐍𝐎

TIED TO:

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ✎

Due to stress and staying up late at night, if you ever have the rare occurrence of seeing him outside or at work, he often looks really tired, and stays up 2-3 days in a row.

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ✎

Playlist :

𝐂𝐔𝐙 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 ✎

he found out recently that he actually needs glasses, he is just a bit nearsighted, though he usually uses contacts instead, but those get expensive.

𝗠𝗕𝗩 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗗/𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗕𝗬: @bunnyhcps