School Troubles

I wake up in the same bed. I wished it was like the beds in Alexia. The beds there always have comforting mattresses. Mine is just wood and blankets. In Conto it is very nice but the people are rude. I want to move but it's probably a phase. I get ready for school in the same old bathroom. It honestly looks like a goblin walked by and stepped on everything after not taking a bath for 100 years. I go downstairs to eat my breakfast in the same kitchen. It looks as if the kitchen was burnt down because it is so dirty and ruined. My parents never clean anything and aren't affected by the dirtiness. They are huge slobs. I go outside to walk to school. I wear my uniform to be respectful. I was walking down Solemn Street when a kid looked at me. "Hah! School nerd!" He laughed. His friends joined in, but he looked stronger then me so I can't fight back. I finally walk into school and the popular girls see me. "Haha! Teacher Pet!" They say. I go into class and my hair gets soaked. "What is this white stuff?" I question some laughing kids. "It's paint!" Calls out a girl. "Haha! You look like an old lady but worse!" Calls out a boy next to the girl that said it was paint. I walk back to the hallway, questioning in my mind how I'm immune to this. I already knew the answer, it is a daily thing. I leave the building soaking in paint. My crush walks up to me, "Why are you covered in white paint?" She asks. "Just the usual class bullies messing around, don't worry I know how to get it out even if it's not washable paint." I say. "Opal, you can't let them get away with this. You have to tell somebody." Says Kate. "I will one day, when I move." I say. "How? You only have $20." Asks Kate. " Yes but I am getting five different summer jobs, I won't be able to have fun but when I buy tickets we can escape Conto." I say. "We? You mean-" Asks Kate. "Yes, me and you." I say, finishing her sentence. She has a similar story to mine. My parents don't care and hers are really strict. If I ever came to her house, which is very rare for Kate's parents, if I accidentally said I liked Kate, her parents would switch her school and move to another neighborhood. I look at her and paint drips off my hair. "I'm going to wash my hair now." I say to Kate. She smiles and frowns as she sees someone walk by. I saw in her eyes it looked like her bully. I look where Kate is looking and grab her hand. "Omg! Kate got a gworl fwend!" Says her bully in a childish voice. I grab Kate and drag her out the building. We walk back to my house. "This place is dirty but no one will find us here." I say to Kate. She goes upstairs and I follow behind. I lead her to the bathroom and she helps wash out the paint in my hair.