chapter 2

Staring at the door at the end of the hallway Seojin sighed nervously as he could already feel his knees shake a bit at the dominating phenomenons coming from the doors up ahead.

"Can't we just have someone else to do it.." Jungkook mumbled and clutched onto his backpack. His eyes were kept to the ground as he didn't dare look up. He felt the dominating phenomenons just as much as Seojin, almost twice as much as he had the feeling he was being watched somehow.

"Yeah ..we can always pay someone to do it. Im sure they wouldn't mind if we did that" hoeseok agreed and took a step back from the hallway.

They were all scared to walk down the hallway and clock in since the alphas we're currently in the rooms near it. They were originally in the regular rooms where they placed the new patients but they flipped the room inside down along with every other room. So they had no choice but to move them to the only rooms available. And seemingly enough they haven't did anything to the rooms other than the black haired alpha who teared up all the soft things and made it into a giant pile.

It surprised the peers as they saw the giant alpha made a nest. Only mates alphas do that. It made them question the alpha a bit.

"What are y'all just standing there for? Aret y'all gonna clock in?" One of the omegas high peers asks.

Hoeseok sighed in relief as he saw his mentor and dragged him over to him with a small smile. The mentor sighed as he saw the others smiling also.

"We're so glad that your here hyung! C-can you do us a favor and clock us in please?"

The mentor looked at them annoyingly and looked down the hallway where he could smell the phenomenons leaking out the door. Realization came over him as he remembered that they moved the alphas here.

"Sure...I also need to clock out also" he said with a shrug and began walking down the hallway.

The three sighed in relief and followed closely behind the mentor. Ignoring the loud snarls, howling and growling as they walked past they finally made it to the door. Quickly opening the door they all go inside the room and shut the door behind them

The mentor sighed in relief as he could finally breathe. Taking deep breaths in and out he slouched against the door a bit. Why the hell would we put them here..

"Thank you for coming down here with us hyung" the three said as they clocked in. They bowed slightly to the man with gratitude.

The mentor only clicked his tongue and clocked out.

"Whatever. Just make sure you don't get too close by the doors ok? We already had someone nearly get there arm plucked off" he sighed out and grabbed his bag from his locker.

"We'll make sure to do that!" Hoeseok says.

The three waited patiently for the older Beta to open the door before following him out again.

Seojin, staying towards the back jumped slightly as a loud howling echoed right near his ear. He glanced to his left and saw a door with claw marks all over it. Making it noticable to see inside.

He gulped slightly as he saw the same red eyes staring at him. This time with a bit of sadness..? He whimpers as he saw the alpha howl right in front of him all the while staring at him. It pained him as the sound of it was full out calling to him with sadness and desperation.

Seojin heart clutched painful and unconsciously he tried to reach his hand out to the alpha only for it to be snatched up by his mentor who was panting panicky.

"What are you doing!? You almost that your fucking arm snatched by that monster." The mentor growled out and pulled him towards where Jungkook and heosoek were waiting.