attitude

Black M/n
Height:6,1

Bakugou
Height: 5,8

This story was not requested

You and bakugou have been dating since the beginning of your second year and surprisingly no one knows. I mean at least for now. Bakugou didn't really want your relationship to be running around in other people mouths ,so you decided to keep it private. It was so hard to do when you wanted to touch him so bad!

Bakugou also hated that people always have a crush on you! They were always touchy, laughing, and flirting with you ,but it seemed like you didn't get the message. Now it was your last year.

M/n pov:

Kat usually wants to train at this time ,so I was going to go with him. He'll probably just asked to fight the whole time. All this time of us dating and training together he hasn't been able to beat me. Ha. It was so cute to see his face when he realized he lost. Again.

I was just walking in the hallway of the school. Still looking for him , but I felt a bump from behind me. I turned around to see the short blonde.

"Ahh kat! I was just looking for you." I said pulling him in front of me.

"You down to train today." I said looking down at his slightly pink face. We've been dating for a while ,but he still gets flustered and red from little things that I do. Fuck he was so cute.

"No I don't want to train today." He said in a unusual calm way. I feel like somethings wrong ,but idk.

"Well what do you want do."

He furrowed his eyebrows then started making his usual angry face.

"Nothing with you!"

"What"

He just started walking off after that. I didn't know what to do so I just started walking after him.

"Why the hell are you following me!?"

"What did I do " I said putting my hand around him, pulling him closer. Instead of answering me he just kept walking. I don't know what I could've did. Shit. Why does he always do this like I'm supposed to read his mind. It's always something small too. I don't know what the fuck he wants me to do.

"Go away and I'm not mad."

"Well what happened."

"Nothing, AND STOP BEING SO DAMN NOSY!" He said removing my hand off of him.

I don't know what I can do. So I just started pulling him into a room where no one was. Now I just had to hope no one would come in or hear him. When I pulled him in and shut the door he looked up to me.

"Why the hell are we on here." I don't answer then just pick him up and wrap his legs around me, carrying him to a place where I can sit him down. While I was doing that I could feel his nails scrapping my back. I don't know why , but that turned me on so much.

I finally put him on a table while pushing him closer to me. I could see him turning reder and trying to escape eye contact. I moved my head trying to force eye contact with him ,but it was like he was doing everything he could to not look me in my eyes.

I grab the side of his neck and put my thumb on his chin, making his lips separate. I took this as my chance to kiss him. I started grabbing his hips and feel the softness of his lips. Fuck.

Before I could do anything else he pushed away and licked his soft wet lips.

"What the hell are you thinking, were still in school."

"Yeah, but we've done it in the dorms, the common room, the bathrooms, the kitchen, the -"

"Okay! Damnit, I get it."

"Well you wouldn't care if we went somewhere else."

"..."

"You're the one that's giving me a fucking attitude, now I just gotta fix you up."

"I don't need you to fix me up!"

"Shhh, do you want people to know your in here. Especially once I start fucking you and you start screaming and moaning my name ,so I can fuck you faster till you break."

After I said that he went silent and bit his lip angrily. I could see him trying his best not to scream at me. I rest my hands on both sides of him leaning in ,so I can kiss him. I just need to fix his attitude. I closed my eyes while out kisses slowly got deeper and he started pulling me in closer. Now it was just a full on make out session. I'm just ready for me to finally be able to fuck him senselessly ,so he can beg me to pound his ass.

Now in between us kissing I could feel him slowly starting to pull away ,but I didn't want it to end.

"M/n*kiss. Wait*kiss." I decided to pull away even though I wish I didn't.

"See my attitude is already fucking fixed are you happy now!"

"No" I said while connecting our lips again. I could feel the vibration of his quiet moans through I kiss.

"M/N L/N!" He said firmly.

Okayyy whatever.... Damn" I said whispering the last part.

"Wait just a quickie... Like 30 minutes" I said while he took a big sigh out letting his frustration out.

"N/n" he said giving me a quick punch in the chest. Damn... Hard handed bitch. I lay my head on his shoulder after that feeling of slight pain.

"Stop being so damn dramatic and your not getting 30 minutes!" He said Rolling his eyes. I really wanted to fuck him, but I'd just do it when we get back to my dorm. I'm surprised no one hears him moaning