Out of the job

TRIGGER WARNING FOR THROWING THINGS

-Helsies POV-

"What was that?" Joni seemed alert. Crashing could be heard outside the door.she jumped to her feet and ran out before me and Lucien could stop her.

"WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU??" Y/n Yelled. "I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT BELIEVE IN VAMPS" She yelled. "I didn't until I became one! You should try it Y/n!" Evie said. I don't even know if it was Evie anymore. She didn't look or sound like her. "GIVE ME MY FRIEND BACK YOU MONSTER!" Y/n's pain was turning into anger as she threw things at Evie. "I am your friend Y/n and we can be friends still. Just one bite." Evie stepped closer to Y/n. "This isn't funny Evie. You guys need to stop with your pranks." Y/n looked directly at me when she said that. She was holding a book in front of her head and neck to protect herself. "This isn't a prank Y/n!" I yelled to her. Which made her anger flare up and she pounced onto the vamp. "Y/N!" Joni screamed as she watched Y/n trying to kill the vamp but she couldn't do it. Joni quickly grabbed her sword and stabbed Evie causing her to die.

-Joni's POV-

I started to get dizzy and everything was going black. I wobbled and Y/n noticed leading me to the couch. Lucien and Helsie watched in disbelief and I closed my eyes.

Sorry this chapter is pretty short lol