Characters

Aman Mehra, son of Junaid Mehra and Parveen Mehra, is the eldest son in their family. He is introvert. He won't express his feelings soon, yet he is protective of his family and siblings. However, he is rude to the most innocent one in their family... No, no, wait. Is he actually rude or just pretending to be? But why? Let's see.

Roshni Seghal, daughter of Asad Seghal and Salma Seghal, is cute, shy, innocent, lovely, and the traditional one in their family. She is the apple of everyone's eye. She is and has been waiting for someone's love and attention, but that someone won't even give a glance at her. Will she get his/her attention and love?

Parvathi Mehra, mother of Junaid and Amir Mehra, is the eldest person in the family. Her husband died a few years back. She is a sweet and lovely person who loves her family so much. She can do anything to make her family happy.

Junaid Mehra, the eldest person of the Mehra family, is the CEO of Mehra Heights. He is sweet and supportive of his family, but at the same time, he is strict. He is going to hand his post of CEO to his son.

Parveen Mehra, wife of Junaid Mehra, is the lovely and sweet one in their family. She loves every child in her family as her own.

Amir Mehra, brother of Junaid Mehra and husband of Chandhi Mehra, is a sweet and jovial father not only for his children but also for everyone. He is also working with his brother.

Chandhi Mehra, wife of Amir Mehra, is a sweet lady in the family. She is everyone's favorite and loves and admires Parveen so much.

Saima Mehra, daughter of Junaid Mehra and Parveen Mehra, is the younger sister of Aman Mehra. She is in medical college final year and is such a sweetheart in her family.

Aryan Mehra, son of Amir Mehra and Chandhi Mehra, is the sweetest and carefree son in their family, just like his father. He adores his brother Aman Mehra and is elder than Saima. He is waiting for his brother to join Mehra Heights so that he can learn something new from him.

Sara Mehra, daughter of Amir Mehra and Chandhi Mehra, is the youngest child in the Mehra family. She is naughty and cute, loves her brothers and sister so much, and is a fashion freak. And yes, these sisters never leave a chance to tease their brothers.

Asad Seghal, also a businessman, is a good father and husband to his children and his wife. He is a caring and lovely father and best friends with Junaid from childhood.

Salma Seghal, wife of Asad Seghal, is sweet and loves her children so much. She is supportive of her husband.

Kabir Seghal, son of Asad Seghal and Salma Seghal, is the brother of Roshni. He is very protective towards his younger sister and loves to tease her. He is handling his father's business.

Ishaan Ruth, close and best friend of Aman from childhood, knows him inside and out without Aman expressing anything. He stands with Aman in any situation and cares for him so much. His parents died, leaving him and his sister when they were young.

Misha Ruth, wife of Ishaan Ruth and a good friend of Aman, loves her husband so much. She is 5 months pregnant.

Aliya Ruth, sister of Ishaan Ruth, loves her brother so much and can do anything for him. She is madly in love with Kabir Seghal. She is the sweet one. Her parents died when she was four years old, and after that, her brother brought her up.

This is a simple love story without any negative characters. Just admire them if you can. Maybe there will be a negative character, but until now, I haven't planned it. And a few more characters may be added in upcoming parts.

Finally, I am back with a new story.

Please share your views.

And sorry for so many characters in the story.

Chapter 1 will be posted soon, so until then, just have patience.

Take care and bye-bye.