Part 4

The next day

You were getting ready to school like always. When you were walking to school, something suddenly caught your attention. It's a boy with a sky blue hair and a handsome face. He seems to be a gentleman , it seems he was searching for someone. "Hey, who are you searching for?" You asked with a curious face while looking around.

"Oh, hello there! I was looking for my sister, Kamisato Ayaka. Do you by any chance know her? " the gentleman ask you about his sister. "Oh uhm sorry I didn't. But may I help you? Also, what's your name? " you asked him with a bright smile. "O-oh sure! My name is Kamisato Ayato. Nice to meet you. " Ayato introduced himself to you with a smile "my name is y/n, nice to meet you too. Wait is that your sister? You look identical like her–" Ayato rushed to the women you pointed at.

"Oh my archons! Where have you been? I am so worried you know! " Ayato shouted at his sister, Ayaka with a glad expression. "Oh, and also thanks y/n. I shall pay your kindness back. " Ayato asked you. "Then how about, we all walk to school together? You know I think we're in the same school.. " y/n suggested you all walk together.

The two siblings nodded and started walking with you. You suddenly felt uncomfortable feelings. It's like,someone watching you from afar... But you decided to ignore it.

"Didn't you guys feels weird? " ayato suddenly asked out of blue. "Yea, it's like someone has been following us. " Ayaka responded quickly. "Y/N, please wait here. " the two of them disappeared..

( mean while with Ayato and Ayaka)

"Where's that b****? " Ayato shouted in a serious also annoyed face.

"Hmm.. He's right there. " Ayaka pointed at the other path. And the two of them rushed there.

"Where are you going, stalker?. " Ayato shouted at the STALKER that stalked them. Then ayato throws a heavy punch first. The stalker is unconscious and his blood is everywhere. Ayaka just stand there and smile while watching the stalker getting beat up. He's not just unconscious but he's rather.. Dead. The two of them quickly hides the body and clean up the blood.

After a minute has passed, the two of them returned to you. "Sorry, we took too long! " Ayato apologized to you. "That's okay, shall we go now? " you asked.

_____________________________

I'm so sorry for not posting for a while, I got lazy.

Anyway I wanted to to put some spice in the next episode.. But I think I should not. What do you think?

Anyway, see you later!