Farewell For Now, Friend.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating, there's just a lot going on. I'll probably finish this and rewrite it when I have the chance.

-~-~-~-

Diluc was ashamed of what he did last night. He masturbated to Venti and caught him bathing. You would feel shameful if you did that too right? Anyway, Diluc was making pancakes for breakfast. Adelinde wasn't there to do it because she was off clothes shopping somewhere. 'Why do I like Venti? I just started to let go of my crush on Jean and I'm already falling in love again?! This was much harder than I had thought-' Diluc wasn't paying attention to the cooking food and he burnt himself. "Shit!" "Master Diluc, are you ok?"

Venti came running down the stairs to see if he was in danger. Diluc couldn't face Venti just yet. He hesitated before turning to see the green clothed bard. "Why are you still here, bard? I thought you left and were halfway to Mondstat already." "I overslept... and since I'm here, I should have breakfast here. I don't think I'd have this opportunity again," Venti said with a chuckle. Diluc sighed and bandaged his hands. Then he made another batch of pancakes.

TIME SKIP

Venti stood in front of the Dawn Winery with Diluc. Both their stomachs were full from an amazing breakfast. They were chatting before they bid each other goodbye.

"Haha! I didn't know you could be funny, Master Diluc! Oh! I guess I should be going now before I waste anymore of your time. Goodbye Diluc!" Venti waved goodbye as he began his journey back to the beloved city of Mondstat.

"Farewell Venti, I hope to see you soon."Diluc whispered to himself, hoping that the other didn't hear that last part. He carefully eyed the bard until he was just a green dot on the horizon. Then, he returned to his quiet and uncomfortable solitude.

-~-~-~-

(293 words)