ARTICLE

SNS College of Technology was established in 2007 by the SNS Charitable Trust. The college is affiliated to Anna University. Dr. S N Subbramanian is the Chairman of SNS Group of Institutions. Dr. S Rajalakshmi is the Managing trustee and correspondent and Dr. S Nalin Vimal Kumar is the MD. SNS College of Technology and SNS College of Engineering share a twin campus which is built on 23 acres of land. SNS College of Technology offers excellent placement opportunities in industry leading companies.

The cherished mission of the SNS colleges will be to offer highly commendable education that will be always relevant and beneficial to the society in general. The college under the guidance of the SNS College Chairman and MD focus on moulding energetic and vibrant entrepreneurs and skilled technocrats to strengthen the industrial world.

While ensuring to bring out the best quality of engineers, the SNS College of Technology and SNS College of Engineering also make certain that the students receive a holistic development. As the management understands that students have a variety of talents such as sports, arts, music, dance and others, they have built various facilities such as a dance studio, music studio and gym facilities. All these facilities are provided to the students by the management through a student run club called ACT ON DREAM club.

Students and staff members at SNS College of Technology, Coimbatore have access to various facilities. Separate hostels for both boys and girls are available at SNS College of Technology, Coimbatore. It has a library with a diverse collection of books, journals, periodicals, e-books, online databases, and other resources. SNS College of Technology provides a transportation facility for students and faculty members who come from faraway places such as Tirupur, Palladam, Mettupalayam, Sirumugai, Sathyamangalam and Puliyampatti. Other facilities at SNS College of Technology include a gymnasium, sports facilities, cafeteria, auditorium, medical facility, IT infrastructure, laboratories, a guest room etc.

SNS College of Technology, Coimbatore has a placement cell that assists students in finding jobs. The placement training process at SNS College of Technology, Coimbatore focuses on the students' overall development through comprehensive business training. The SNS College of Technology placement cell offers training modules to assist students in identifying areas where they need improvement. The cell also provides pre-placement training like group discussions, resume writing, mock interviews, industrial visits, guest lectures, etc. Companies are invited to the campus for SNS College of Technology placement.