❤Headcanons❤

PS this is fluff not spicy headcanons

Ok so I think blitz LOVES hug any kind, any where, Any time.He's probably a big spoon most of the time big if he's feeling down or just had a bad day he would just place his head down on your lap and slowly drift off to sleep.

So if you two lived together ,Every morning he would carefully wake you up but if you don't he would jump on you...and if you still did not wake up he would drag you out the room.But if you woke up when he told you to he would bring you a cup of Coffee if you don't like coffee he would bring you tea if you don't like tea the Fucks wrong with you!!!

Kay' if you worked at I.M.P he would always be 1 meter away and if you went on a job...Still 1 meter away and if you got hurt.Oh sweet Lucifer it's gonna be a blood bath.

So Let's say you and blitz were walking down the street and magical Verosika Mayday or Fizzirolli are walking on the other side of the street.

He grab your hand and litter your face with kisses while he has the smuggest face in the universe on his face.

Hope you enjoyed comment if you got any characters you want me to do have a good one!

love ya❤❤❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤