Chapter 2

Aizawas POV

As I was walking Y/n annoying by poking my shoulder "Stop it." I say while we keep walking towards my house.

Y/n just giggled "But you're expression is funny." She said while she kept poking me while giggling.

I sigh while we arrived at my house going inside "This is my house make yourself at home." I said.

Y/n looked in awe while looking around and going upstairs, I sigh again while following her upstairs.

The Next Day

3rd person

As class was starting Y/n and Aizawa was walking down the hall to 1A.

Aizawa went inside the classroom catching all the students attention "For now on we will have an assistant joining us her name is Dazai Y/n so welcome her in." Aizawa say as Y/n comes in the classroom.

Y/n comes in with sparkles in her eyes "Hello everyone it's nice to meet all of you, I hope we can get along." Y/n says while admiring the students.

Y/ns POV

As I was admiring the students I realize one of the students stand up "Hello Dazai-sensei it's nice to meet you." He said bowing which reminded me of kunikida.

I looked at him in awe "You look just like one of my partners." I say while coming up to him.

Aizawa then speaks up about us going on a field trip to a camp saying we can practice our quirks and to get ready.

Authors POV

After a couple of days they got ready to go to camp, while getting on the bus Y/n made sure all the students were in the bus.

Everyone was yelling while Izuku was freaking out about how loud they were and Iida was trying to calm them down.

Whe everyone was yelling Y/n was annoying Aizawa again while poking him. (Again)

Aizawa was getting annoyed by Y/n who was poking him, after a couple minutes he heard snoring and looked over to see Y/n sleeping.

He sighed, relieved that she was asleep and saw that they were almost at camp.

After a while they were at camp and Aizawa shook Y/n awake, she woke up to see they were there.

Getting up and stretching she got the kids settled and walked out the bus yawning a little.

When all the students were off the bus 4 people with cat stuff on and said they were 'The wild wild pussy cats'.

Getting the students to camp and setting up camp and cooking they weren't aware that soon they will be in trouble with a few people from the league of villains.

At the edge of the cliff was a male with black hair, purple scars, and a grey-ish black trench coat was attached to his shoulders.

As well as a female with blond hair, a school uniform, and a mask attached to containers for blood.

Four more people came, one was a lizard, another one with its body full in black except the mouth, one with with a gas mask, and muscular guy with something in his eye.

TBC

Hey guys it's me sorry for not posting for awhile here's chapter 2 of the book there's even a song up there for you guys bye.