Chapter 1

Chishiya POV
I wake up in the morning after a long night rest and check the time, "its 11am" i say to myself. ugh waking up late is so annoying because everyone gets on my nerves but i mean, whatever. A moment later i hear banging on the door, i wonder who it is "Chishiya Open the door, its already 11am!" Jeez this girl is so not cool rn, i just woke up and she magically appears outside my door. Banging.

I open the door and see her fully dressed up in a coat also "Why are you in a coat?" I ask her a bit confused "Its game time baby! Woooo" she jump up and down excitingly, how does one person have so much energy and even when we're playing deadly games! Like wtf "Thats the only reason? Ok, bye." I walked passed her carelessly and went to the hall from upstairs then laid against a piller in the shadows.

Later, hatter and all the other people came into the hall for an 'important anouncement' i bet it isnt even important. "Dear people! today we are doing games but the places you will be going are different, due to mira's injures she cannot play so the exclusives will be partnering up and so will ya'll. likeit. ornot." what?! partnering up? and who would want to partner up with me from the exclusives. Kuina isnt part of it so what? maybe they'll explain. "I will be choosing who the partners will be in the exclusives and the partners will be random to non-exclusives." hatter explained, now great im going to be partners with one of the most mentally ill exclusives.

I look at everyone inspecting their reactions (including the exclusives) they all seem to be shocked and not expecting this, to be honest, i wasnt expecting this either but whatever happens, happens. I see kuina standing in a distance looking kinda sad, i think its because she's going to be picked randomly, then i look at ann, she's has a serious looking face like always but whatever then i look over at arisu and usagi, who are probably already think they would be partners since they know eachother or more like love eachother but who knows? I walk away from the hall and make my way over to the exclusives room so i could wait there i guess. A few minutes later the other guys walk in "Chishiya your already here! Good." Hatter said happily while explaining who goes with who everyone has been said but... me, "And.. lastly we have chishiya, is it okay if you go on your own or maybe team up with kui-" before hatter can finish his sentence i interupt "no i can go on my own plus kuina alredy has someone to go with!"

Okay imma end it here bc im tierd, i hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more chapters. Have a good day/night!!!

words=496