Part 1 the beginning

Isagi Yoichi,a young talent born into the world of football it's like he was meant to be on this stage of life it was home..

"It's 1-1! Isagi yoichi on the ball can he score?!"

I dribbled past one and rainbowed flicked over another I felt on top of the world "we're going to nationals!"

Kira rensouke was charging at me like a bull. He got closer but I span behind him leaving him dazzled,I was face to face with the keeper and rushed at him with no second thought "the climax." I then flicked it over his head and shot a strong shot and it went straight into the free goal "2-1." I the German-English (also Japanese)CDM Isagi Yoichi scored two goals and have has won the game for my team I felt this burning sensation (ego) but at the same time these guys were not challenge at all was I too good or were they too bad he knew.

I walked home wearing a shiny golden medal around my neck and holding a MOTM (Man of the match trophy) in my hand.

A few days later we got a letter from the post it was the weekend and my mom shouted "Yo-chan there's a letter for you! From, Japan football association?!" I jumped out my seat in my room and rushed to the letter I opened it and it said this

"Dear Isagi Yoichi,

You and 299 young high school talents have been picked out for a project, "project Bluelock" we would like you to come to this building at xxxxxxx at xx/xx/22 make sure you bring any personal belongings and come at 13:00PM.

Thank you your sincerely JFA,

My parents were proud of me for such an achievement.But me, I was hyped, top 300 high schoolers.

Timeskip to When isagi outside the building

I looked around and saw a familiar face "Kira-San!"
"Isagi-san!"
Isagi: "it's been a while I haven't seen you since the "match.."
Kira: "Yeah I guess so."
Isagi; "Do you know what this place is?"
Kira: "No I don't, but good game isagi-san."

He would reach your hand,and we would shake hands and he would say

"Your good"
I would reply with "of course I am!" And we would both go inside.