I-sak

'I-sak why are your hands so cold?' I asked

She turned to me, 'what?'.
'Your hands..they're really cold.'
'What are you talking about y/n they're not, right On-jo?' She turned to on-jo and back to me.

'I-sak..your nose.' I told her when I saw her getting a nose bleed.

She ran towards the mirror at the door and a scared look flashed across her face.

'Hey, are you okay?' Gyeong-su asked her
'On-jo, y/n?' She asked stepping closer to us Gwi-nam got infront of me same with cheong-san by on-jo's side.

'Y/n I'm okay..really I am.' She told me I walked up to her and hugged her

Gwi-nam quickly pulled me back
'On-jo?' I-sak asked before falling to her knees and on the floor.
'LET GO' on-jo told cheong-san, I-sak's bones started to crack
'DO SOMETHING' na-yeon yelled

I-sak stood up and charged right for me and gwi-nam, he pushed her out of the way and she fell to ground but quickly stood up. He picked up a chair and hit her with it

'STOP IT GWI-NAM PLEASE.' I yelled
On-jo was already crying into cheong-san's chest.

She charged for me once again but gwi-nam pushed her out of the window before she could fall I grabbed her arm. I fel gwi-nam come up to me and saw him trying to hit her off but I wasn't budging.

'LET GO Y/N ARE YOU CRAZY?'
'YOU GOTTA LET GO'
'HELP HIM!' na-yeon called out

She stood up and gave gwi-nam a chair to hit I-sak with.
He began hitting her arm with it so she would let go, I still wasn't letting go.

'LET GO Y/N PLEASE.'
'I can't.. She's my bestfriend.' I managed to say

He started hitting her harder until she slipped out of my hands and fell towards the ground.

At that moment I felt empty..like i just lost something I didn't know I could have lost at some point.

Gwi-nam pulled me back into the classroom but I shook him off of me and crouched down to the floor. I felt tears flood my eyes when I started to think back at what happened.

On-jo came up to me and held my hand, I looked up to her and started to sob even more she gave me a hug and told me it would be fine. I knew she was lying how could things be okay.

*time skip*
I sat there for awhile at I saw gwi-nam give glances to see if I was okay but I never looked back.

He knew how much I-sak meant to me, I don't blame him for her not being here anymore ofcourse just wished we could've had more time.

'Are you okay' gyeong-su asked me I just nodded and got up walked towards the window on-jo must've noticed because she pulled me back a little.

'I'm fine on-jo, let go'
'You're not y/n doing this won't solve anything.'
'No but it would make it easier'
'Yeah what about him?'she asked pointing at gwi-nam
'What about him?'
'Could you do that to him, you're his Best friend.'
'He doesn't care what happens to me.'
'Yes he does and he always will.'

I hear footsteps approach.
'Can I talk to her for a minute?' Gwi-nam asks
'Sure go ahead just keep an eye on her.'
'Thanks.'

On-jo gets up and walks towards the rest of the group

'How are you?' He asks
'Fine'
'Are you sure, I mean I know she was your bestfriend.'
'I'm fine gwi-nam why do you even care.'
'She was gonna bite you y/n I couldn't let that happen you have to understand that.'
'I do'
'No you don't, I can tell you blame me for her being down there right now'

I stay silent

'Say something'
'Like what?'
'Like anything, please I don't wanna lose you.'

I look up to him and see tears building up in his eyes and one rolling down his cheek.

I raised my hand and wiped the tear away.
'You're an ugly crier' i say
'Really? That's what you have to say.'
I giggle a bit 'it's important to know' i smile at him

'You know you never fail to make me smile.' I say to him
'I try my best.' He smiles back
I put my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.
I slowly start to drift off to sleep.

...
Sorry for the wait but here it is!