CHAPTER - 16

Yn pov

It's 5 in the evening right now and we are just sitting in the living room..
Soon enough all of them (the males) will be coming back.
We decided to go out for dinner today.
Mom was showing us(Rewa and I) some Jewelleries of her that she wanted to gift us.

Time skip

All of us are ready to go for the dinner and suddenly Rehyun cries out

Rehyun- mumma Tommy

Well tommy is Rehyun's plushie's name.
He take it almost everywhere. It's a good thing though as he gets busy with his own world along with his plushie and do not budge his parents all the time

Rewa - where's it?

Rehyun - room!

Rewa - go fast take it. You want me to come with you?

Rehyun - yes!

Yn - it's ok, you go to the car I'll take him.

Rewa - okay, come fast

Yn - sure

With that said, everyone went out side  and i went along with Rehyun upstairs to his parent's room. Rehyun took his plushie and we went downstairs. Rehyun started running down the stairs.

Yn - slow down baby or you'll fall.

He stopped at my words and was turning back to me when just in a jiffy he slipped from the stair he was standing at. I quickly pulled him over making him stand stable once again but losing my own self control, from the fifth stair I directly landed on the ground and my back hitting the corner of all the stairs left and in a split second I was lying on the ground with a numb mind and body.
I couldn't feel my senses for a few seconds but when I actually realised what exactly happened I felt immense pain in my body as if I was experiencing an amount of pain that I've never experienced before. It was unbearable, I could not even let out a shriek for help as if I lost my body. I lied on the ground straight with my eyes wide open and Steamingly red due to the tears of pain that fell from my eyes travelling my face and then touching the cold ground.

Rehyun - MUMMA!!!

He yelled in his tiny little voice that his mom could barely hear from the outside.
He left his plushie coming over to me crying historically as he was the one who's hurt, he got scared I guess.

I couldn't speak as if I lost the power. I wanted to shush him bt I was unable. He was sitting beside me on the cold floor crying like it's the end of the world and I couldn't even raise up my hands to wipe his precious tears.

Meanwhile~~

Author's pov

Jungkook was already sitting in the car and Rewa and his mom were waiting for you.

Rewa - what's taking them so long? Let me go and check them, guess rehyun misplaced it. Wait a minute.

She said going inside the mansion only to hear her son crying and her sister in law lying on the cold floor with her tears falling down silently.

Rewa - YN! Shit! MOM! HYUN! DAD! JUNGKOOK!

She yelled running towards you realising what actually happened.

Rewa - MOM! SOMEONE COME INSIDE PLEASE!

listening to her voice Mrs. Jeon Panicked

Mrs. Jeon - what happened... Come out Hyun and kook, Rewa is calling! Fast

She said already running inside, following her were her two sons and her husband oblivious to the situation.

Coming inside they took in the scenario feeling numb themselves.