Chapter 2: Home Economics Time!

(A/N) Hello! I'm Yuuna, or Kira, I hope you enjoy my Fanfictions. This takes place after the Summer Vacation, and yes I've read all of Assassination Classroom so far. (Plus, Karma's mine ~Yuuna/Kira The Yandere Queen)

Kira's P.O.V

-The Next Day-
I walked up the Mountain, the Main Campus seemed so small but it was a pain getting to the Old Campus. Nagisa ran up to me,
"Kirameki-San!" He shouted, as I stopped and turned to him who was clearly panting.
"Yo." I greeted. We walked to the Old Campus, but when we got there I felt Something missing. Wheres Akabane? I looked around as the rest of Class E walked behind me to our classroom.
"Ohayo!" Ritsu, a machine who was designed especially to Kill Koro-Sensei but got some 'Improvements'. Her hair blew in the monitor, "Wonderful day is it?" She giggled,

I sat down at my desk, trying not to think of Karma, err I mean Akabane. For some reason, I couldn't get him out of my mind. I thought of him ever since yesterday, my first day in Class E. Something stood out about him, maybe his joker personality? I didn't know. I watched Koro-Sensei teach Science, I really didn't care since I knew all the answers. At least we were 20 minutes into class and the door busted opened. There stood the Red Head himself, with his bag swung across from his back. He wore his normal attire, Black Jacket and a white undershirt with a collar. He looked good in what he always wore, I took a look on what I was wearing. Exactly what I always wear, A uniform with a tie and Gold Pins (Last Chapter had some Typos, I'll fix them) and my hair was down with a ribbon tied around a strand of hair.
"Your Tardy Karma-Kun." Koro-Sensei Looked down at him,
"Yeah, I get it. I got caught up in some last minute plans this morning." He plastered a Wicked Smirk on his face, he walked to his desk which was next to mine.
"Good Morning Kira-Chan!~" Karma chuckled.
"Hey." I tried not to fix my eyes onto his, which he had eyes that you couldn't read. They were full of mischief, but not completely which made them foggier to tell. I loved his eyes, though I only met him yesterday I couldn't ignore his eyes.
He laid back in his chair lazily, I noticed that he wasn't paying attention to the lesson. He did that yesterday, he wouldn't fix his grades if he were not to listen to the awfully educated Lesson. (Hate me, Yes I know you do.)

"If you don't focus, your grades aren't going to get any better." I whispered to him,
"What about you?" He smirked,
"I only got here for being violent, an A Class student can't just magically get stupid without getting injured or get amnesia." I glared,
"Your not the only one." He smiled (Cliche kiss scene! I'm kidding, normally they would say they liked them etc.)
So, You don't learn something new everyday. Except E Class! Ha! (Not very funny Admin-Chan) Karma Akabane was smart, good to know.
~Time Skip (Lunch)~
I had to sit through the 'Physical Romantic' talk, how I knew this? I could speak English. I was a female Asano, he and I looked at each other in the same level. He was awfully nice to me, which I thought was sweet. Smart, has good looks and can do anything possible. This guy is your perfect boyfriend. I was eating with Nagisa again, though Karma joined us again. Sheesh, he's distracting my life! Luckily, I had no Octopus Sausages. Bonus! After he finished his lunch, he took out a tube of Japanese Mustard and started squeezing it.
Squish-Plop-Squish-Plop~
I was about to get into his face and (ADMIN-CHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?) slap him. I was so annoyed, he seemed so nice though so annoying.
"Enough with the SQUISH-SQUISH!" I shouted, as he crawled towards me and squeezed it in my face. My face lit red, his face was about an inch away. Then he pulled away.
"Ha-Ha!~ Kira-Chan's scared!~" Karma laughed, I quickly finished my bento and headed inside just to avoid Karma.

After lunch was Home Ec, we all gathered in the classroom for Home Ec. The most stupid choice I ever made was that I chose my spot next to Karma, or he did. I wore my apron, as of him. He did too, though he was looking around and back at him countless times like he was Embarrassed or something. Today, we were learning how to make whipped cream and mousses. Two of my favourite things, I licked my lips just thinking about the great taste of Whipped Creams and Mousses.
"First, we will be adding the cream! The more you add, the more Whipped Cream you get! Though its quite difficult to mix if you have a lot." Koro-Sensei taught, we began to add cream into our bowls and then sugar.
"I would love to try some." Koro-Sensei drooled,
"NO! MAKE YOUR OWN!" We all snapped ferociously.
I began stirring, and it began to splatter all over my face. Maybe I was mixing too hard? Karma looked at me with his mischievous eyes, he began to get closer to my face. We were about a few centimetres away, I started blushing like crazy.
He pecked my cheek with his tongue, My face was red like a tomato.
"What was that for?!?" I snapped at him,
"Oh, there was some cream on your face." He replied dumbfounded, like nothing happened.