Storms v.s. His Moon

Tsukasa had heard from school and his friends that there would be a pretty mad storm tonight; rain, high winds, thunder, and lightning...
Even then, even though he wasn't a child anymore, he still found himself hiding underneath his bedsheets, crying silently in fear and shaking.
He was not good with storms at all.
His phone sat next to him; opened to Nightcord, he messaged Rui. His messaging was frantic and misspelled to hell, but he still tried to make it seem like nothing was upset; Rui knew the truth though. See, Rui paid so much attention to Tsukasa, so he would know when something was bothering or upsetting him.

"Tsukasa, would you like someone to be there with you?"
"uhhhmyescbut you donf need go be inthks weather!!! youllcget sick!!!"
"Hm, alright my star."

[Tsukasa's Inventor has gone offline.]

Tsukasa stared at Rui being offline; wondering, 'What is he doing..'

(Ding, Dong, Ding!)

His doorbell? This late at night? He got up to check it right when thunder made its appearance and shook the earth. Tsukasa yelped as quietly as he could (not very quietly) and wrapped his safety blanket around himself, rushing downstairs to open the door...

He was greeted by Rui, soaked head to toe. Rui waved. "Hi, Tsukasa."

"Rui! I told you not to-to come down here!! I told you that you'd get soaked!! You're probably going to get s-" More thunder shook the earth and Tsukasa yelped a little louder, jumping into Rui's tight grasp.
"Y..You're probably going to get sick.. hold on," He brought Rui inside and closed the door, "Let me get you a towel-"
Tsukasa walked over to a small cabinet in the corner of the living room, opening it and pulling out a large yellow towel, bringing it over to where Rui stood and carefully dried him off the best he could.

Once he finished drying Rui off, he took the towel to the laundry room and threw it in the washer.
He then took Rui upstairs to his room, both of them sitting on the bed. Tsukasa leaned against Rui as the other entangled his fingers through Tsukasa's hair.
"Rui, why did you come here? You're probably going to get sick!" He looked up at Rui with the last sentence.
Rui smiled and kissed Tsukasa's forehead, stroking his hair out of his face. "Because I know the storm was upsetting you, my star. And I will always try to be here for you if something upsets you. Always."

Tsukasa felt.. warm and fuzzy inside hearing that; his cheeks adorned with a light red as his cheeks heated up. He looked away bashfully and lightly (and playfully) pushed Rui, "G-God.. you nerd.." He hid his face away from Rui, a shy smile on his face.

Rui smirked, lightly grabbing Tsukasa's chin and gently turning the other's head towards him, observing his features. The light freckles around his face, the blush highlighting said freckles, Tsukasa's shy and slightly embarrassed look on his face, and his eyes. Rui swore he could get lost in Tsukasa's eyes all the time. But he refrained for now. He kissed Tsukasa's lips gently, stroking the blonde's cheek with his thumb.
"I love you."

Tsukasa's face went redder. "Wh... where did that come from?!" Their eyes refused to meet as Tsukasa frantically avoided looking directly at Rui out of embarrassment.
"But... I love you too,"
Rui smiled and stole a few more kisses. Then a few more. And a few more. Until Tsukasa was completely red and spoke gibberish. Rui giggled softly to himself, seeing his star so flustered and red, and then stole one more kiss. Only one more, to be greedy.

After a few minutes, Tsukasa had... calmed down from his blushy daze, and now he had shyly stolen a few kisses himself, resting his head on Rui's shoulder. Rui's hair had grown some; into a mullet kind of. Tsukasa played with the longer part of Rui's hair, placing soft kisses on Rui's neck. Rui rubbed circles into Tsukasa's back. Tsukasa eventually fell asleep in Rui's arms, even with the storm still raging outside. Tsukasa slept peacefully, only being disturbed when the storm got really bad.
Rui also soon fell asleep, holding Tsukasa gently in his arms. The sleeping star and the sleeping moon.