We All Start From Somewhere

(This is mostly just world building if you want to skip you may have a good read)

Aldarea, that is the name of the world that this story will take place.

And on this planet there is a large part of a mjor contient home to our protaginist.

In this world there are four major empires, each with different governing bodies that set them a part, the most orderly and biggest by far is the Republic of Hailnur, This was at first a minor human civilization, that gain more races as time went on such as elves, dwarves, halflings, gnomes, tieflings, Genasi and other races including half bloods, which are a result of two different races copulating. They are the most open of the empires, but also the most troublesome to deal with when it comes to their buracracy and their dipomacy due to their rapid expansion in recent years. They are also one of the leading edge in both megical and non-magical items and have been known to create new tpes of weapons and medicine from time to time without magic. They hsve also created a new race as of late known as the Forged, human looking metal folk who were forged by crafts guilds in the kingdom and have been seen in both mudane work force and in war when the time calls for it. Their main export is cattle, fruits and vegetables, medicine and books due to the printing press that was created long ago.

The next major civilization is simply known as the Gorganas Tribunal named after the tribe that united all the other tribes and "savage" races together under one banner. These races were gnolls, orcs, goblins, some drow, yuan-ti, barbarian tribes of humans and goliaths, lizard folk, minotaurs and other beast like races. This civilization is sort of tribalistic in its manner of governing but is ruled by a council of shamans or tribal leaders, most of the time but in the end the final decesion goes to the warlord, the leader of this empire. This empire is known for its spices, metals, warriors, exotic plants that are know in that area and its beast taming capabilities where they are able to tame giant and exotic beasts for either the right price or and expance in military might. Their empire sciety mostly focus on stregth and power be it from body to magic if you wish to lead you must be strong do not let this brutal mind set fool you everyone has a place in the tribe no matter how small it is important and if someone of the tribe is threatened by and outsider they will be fiercly broken in to many pieces. They are a war like civilization they have been known to rases exotic live stock to hunt and deadly plants to hunt as well so that even in times of peace they will be ready for war.

The other major empire is an anomoly, instead of joining together becuase of might or survuval know one know really how this empire began, all anyone knows about is its name and the races that reside their this empire is know as the Drukayik Conclave this empire is filled to the brim with undead creatures and races from ghosts, zombies, skeletons, vampires, and other known and unknown undead to living praticanars of the dark arts, demons, mind flayers, shadow fey, cursed idividuals like werewolves and such, and even alien and eldric beings that no one seems to recall how they even got here. They are a small kingdom but they are not weak due to their dark and forbidden ways they could crush empires yet they havent why are they quiet and why have they joined into one kingdom? They are known to take contracts from anyone brave or crazy enough to approach their leader but anyone who return have norecolection of what transpired only knowing their desire will be fuffiled but at t unknown cost. The beast in this kingdom are as deadly as they are unknown so when in this area be careful or you may find your soul lost forever.

The last empire is  Alliace of three types of joint races one being of water, another being of land and the third mediating the two the faries or fey. This is known as the Sand and Water Alliance. The water & swamp races include that of the jurakins, Vedalken, Lizardfolk, Sea Elf, Triton, Water Genasi, Locathah, Grung, and other aquatic races are a part of this wet alliance. As for the sand it includes insectoid and mostly avian and reptilian races this most interesting and leading of the sand is the thri-kreen and their many and diverse sub spiecies anything that has a humaniod carrapace is apart of the thri-kreen. Apart of the sand as well are some lizard folk, Aarakocra, dragon born, and tortle which are the ones who help commence trade with the other races. The fey in this relationship, they are the mystery no one knows why they help make this alliance other than for fun and to also have a hand in the mortal world. This empire mostly relies on trade but can be self sustainable if need be, they export fish, silk, exotic under water plants and materials that are derrived from the thri-kreen from their special cattle and their cousins, they also own most harbors and ports in other kingdoms and empires due to their vaulable naval skills they also own the largest naval fleet in the cotinent. 

(something like this)

Between these four great empires stand small kingdoms, cities, town and villages and on the outskirts of Halnur, past a small river was a small town, and further down from the town was a cave and in this cave is where the legend of this story resides, a kobold known as Rake the Lucky. In this world kobolds are so common that if you dont see one theirs usually something wrong, they are almost like a indecation of peace times when theses scaley fellows are moking about and causing either mischief or getting into trouble some other way. Now let us begin the tale of Rake The Lucky and his accidental adventures of legend!